Chapter 51 Love

We said bye to Momma as I put my phone away I look a QingQing and we laugh " If I could bring her over " These beasts would be like kids in a candy store!" Want to see a picture of her? I scroll through my gallery " This is her prom picture!" She is pretty! Parker and Curtis looked and I caught I slight blush .

QingQing and I work on baskets and chat about projects we want to do and then I hear something so I stand and go outside! I see who I think it is standing by Chief " Are you Ya Qui?" Yes female " Ma Qing said you asked for me!" I nod. " I did let's sit and talk okay!"

I sat as Chief sat next to me " I am a friend of your cousins mate Huanhuan, I know what happened and all but I also know you were influenced by that beauty who wanted the home next to Shuang Yun so I don't believe that to be a true expression of yourself so I want to be your friend and help you repair your family ties!"

He blushed as his head hung low " Why would you help me a male?" Maybe I'm a strange female ,not from this place who wants to help beasts and save lives also from making stupid mistakes that most everyone has at least once made mistakes!" You fall fall into that category! So what do you say, let's be friends and not do things to hurt others unnecessarily? " Yes female!" He lifts his head " I'm Jessica!"

" Jessica!" He said I look at him " Thank you!" I nod and sit back down Ya Qui just don't try to force someone to love you, that would be the same as these power hungry type females who just manipulate you by mating just make smarter choices don't give your life over to someone just for a night of pleasure! " Are you not like that?" Why don't you ask my mates if I love them, I give them all love and I don't hide that fact either!" Talk to Chief he knows me well!" I smiled as I walk back inside.

As I get in to the table Harvey is sorting herbs " My love do we have any fruit and nuts?" He stops " We can get some!" He kissed my cheek "Can I help?" Yes Chief and me too... " Yes Ya Qui " We will probably get sweet sauce too so! Chief smiles as he held up a jar. We left out to the grove I picked up several different fruits eating one as a snack " Ya Qui would you get some of these nuts please?" He blushed ,I giggled I lit a stick so Chief could smoke the bees .

After a bit we went back Harvey helped me peel and cut fruit ,while Chief and Ya Qui cracked nuts we got our dessert started then I added honey AKA sweet sauce ! After awhile Kurr came over and put me into his lap I kissed his cheek I noticed " Hey Barron you can sit with us!" He shyly sat next to Ya Qui.

I look at them " You both have something in common!" They look " You both made some kind of mistake and getting involved with the temple I don't want any enemies but I don't exactly trust that bunch either!"

I understand Master! " Barron I told you before I do not believe in owning another, a friend is not a possession they have an opinion and feelings!" I'm cutting you slack because I saw how your mother treated you! So Barron what are your true feelings? " I agree with you Jessica!" Thank you Barron! Ya Qui what are your feelings on the subject?

He looks at me " They cared for me when I had nowhere to go!" Yes I know already, but those friends would have you sacrifice lives to gain spiritual power are you really okay with them killing innocent wolves or others your family for that?

May I ask you something else? He nods "We're you treated coldly as a cub ?" I am not making fun of you, I just think that is why your so detached from your true feelings! Father was mother's favorite mate, but I wasn't her favorite cub! " Well I can't show you a mother's love but I can help you know real love but I am not going to push you into anything!"