Chapter 12 Friends

We walk awhile to the river there are trees around in the edge of the forest with my bird and Harvey strip , so I do too pulling out my clean ones Dale washed by hand and hung out yesterday taking my hair down.

I get in slow as it is a cool spot but like everything here its pure and clear I swam around as Harvey kissed my neck Xu Ling  caught my lips,  we hear the bushes rustling as we hear growls not angry ones but I got out sitting on the moss as I drip I wring my hair Harvey took my comb as he works through it slowly I tie it in a messy bun then putting on my clothes.

" Maybe it's the trading party?" I asked.  I'm not sure but I will check! " No Xu Ling we will!" I say with a grin.  He ,Harvey, and  myself walk ahead as we near the clearing " It must be the trading party!" I say as Harvey's walks ahead speaking to the males. " Xu Ling, Winston is in one of the stories I mentioned!" I whispered in his ear but I think every beastmen must've been in the zone  focused.

Harvey looks back at me , as I see a tiger walk over to him  I walk over to them as Xu Ling followed he shift as I try not to notice his big one " I am Winston female I understand you want to speak to me!" 

Yes my name is Jessica,  I would like to accept you as mate if you could be happy with us?  He blushed looking down"Don't look away,  I think your very handsome I don't care about the scar in fact I like it! In some cultures far away males and females pay to get scars and mates marks they pay for it as body decoration. But all you see on me, are mate marks not false ones! I say with a smile.

"I have to go to Beast City with the trading party,  if the other female refuses,  I would be very happy to!" I nod in understanding " Well I visited my mates tribe today and Ape king I mentioned you to him so we will stay until tomorrow evening and go back to  Camel Hump Valley after your return  Harvey is a healer there!  " So regardless of what happens tomorrow it was nice meeting you,  I would love to be your friend!" I say as he blushed. We should get back,  I promised to cook ! " We are cooking!" Ok boss I'll help then! I say with a giggle as Harvey and Xu grin.

" Female what is that thing?" I look at the guy I think  he is hawk " You mean my bow and arrows?" I take it off as I pull it around  they look " What is it for?" He asks. Well  let's see if there are some fish. " Harvey points to a big school I align my bow around and  scope I release as the arrow goes under water  Harvey got in while the fish flee and pull up the arrow which had a big fish that resembles a catfish but I'm not sure what they call it here. Taking out the knife I cut the head off getting my arrow back. " Enjoy this fish!" I pass it to the beastmen of the party.

We say goodbye and go back little did I know someone not with the party had been watching us.

We get back to the tribe and Dale has already started the fire and Kenji cuts up the meat. I look " I guess I will just be right there okay!" They grin I sat on the log ,as they season the meat and put it in the pot, I see they got fruits. I began to zone out thinking about my mom, dad, brothers and other relatives, the few friends I had I didn't realize I was crying silently.

" Are you alright?"  What? "You are crying !" I wipe my cheek " I didn't even realize I am alright just remembering family!" Family?  " Yeah chief I have a mom , a dad brothers ,other family a few friends or I did!" Do you have someone you miss? I asked with a smile " a brother!" Well I'm not your brother but we can be friends! He blushed and goes to his friends.  Xu Ling hands me a leaf bowl with meat and a fruit,Harvey and Dale sit across from me, Kenji pulls me into his lap as I ate I sat there falling asleep.