Chapter 59 Balance

I fell asleep crying in Kenji's arms I awoke that morning I began to pray Kenji kissed my forehead as Bu Jin came over I look up " Did you get hurt Bu Jin?" A few claws! Make sure you wash it and let it get air but don't get dirt in it germs cause infection! His thumb brushes my cheek as a stray tear rolls down, I hold his hand to my face " Thank you for fighting for me!"

He pulled me into a hug " Thank you for saving me ,I love you!" Kurr hugs my back we need to eat ,bathe and go to  Leopard castle,  I turn to knock " Curtis are you alright ?" He nods "Three of my cubs are gone ,were going to Leopard castle I thought  they should know Parker got hurt do you want to go?" Yes sister! "Okay after breakfast! "

We ate fruit and some short birds ,then I had a short bath at the river putting on the clothes Sam made me. Chief shifted as I rode his beast form holding the box Harvey behind me,Kurr ,Kenji,  Mu Ye, Winston,and Jin come with QingQing, Parker and Curtis  while the others guard our cubs that made it.

We got there first landing in front of the guards as Harvey helps me down,  the others get there Curtis is carrying Parker on his tail he groans in pain " Parker were at the castle we will be in soon okay!" I say he nods. " Guards we need to see Leopard King !"

Winston stated as he saw Parker we followed in we go in a room his mother is there " Cub!" Leopard Queen we were attacked last night by Ape Queen they killed three of my cubs here and when Winston took me back Parker was on his way out! " She prayed and he woke up!" QingQing cries I was too late for our cubs but Parker, Curtis, and QingQing are family in my heart and I just prayed to the creator!

Are you certain she did this " Winston hid us in a cave she and the guards passed and I shot her her blood will be the proof!" Shot her? " Your Majesty yes with a weapon, Winston saw what I did,I knew she would come back for me if I didn't scare her but she killed three of our cubs there right here as proof and Parker almost died! " What can we do?" She cried.

" I will handle this!" Leopard King should we stay? " Yes for now!" Her majesty had Parker laid on a bed of furs as she and QingQing sit with him. Bu Ke held me in his lap.  Her Majesty called for food " Eat for the cubs!" I kissed Mu Ye cheek " You are with cubs?" Yes your majesty I had eggs a few days ago but am still pregnant with my other cubs!

" How did you offend her?" Well Leopard King saw it but Qin had made a promise with  Jin ten years ago but she left the clan before mating so we met and he wanted to be family so I kissed him she hit me then Jin and Chief  got between us they didn't want me fighting,  she ordered guards to kill me but King informed her I was under protection here and I told her she needed to get pregnant like me , that Ape king loves her and be happy with it, then...

I had a bit of fun to break the tension ,I told her to twerk dance and strip she'd have more males and emeralds I sang and twearked I told Ape king that I didn't know how he puts up with her but get some for me so she got mad and left .

What a mess! I nod " Yes it is she blames me but doesn't want to own her guilt she left willingly!"  A few minutes later the guards came in " We have her!" I look confused " She upset the balance of nature!" Bullshit Ape Shit, God is the power that sent me not you! What upset the balance is unnecessary killing! Only a power greater could send a living being to another world!