𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

❝ you've been fighting a memory, all on your own, nothing worsens, nothing grows ❞

you've been fighting a memory, all on your own, nothing worsens, nothing grows

˗ˏˋ ✰ 'ˎ˗
chapter seven,
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋

——— MANAGING TO SNEAK AWAY, avoiding the Stark girl, Alexandria was wondering around the hallways of the Helicarrier, trying to find anything to occupy her time that didn't involve anyone named Stark. When she turned a corner, she came to a stop when she found her father pushing open a heavy iron door. Or attempting to. "What are you doing?" she asked as he placed his eyes on her.

"Just help me, Ale," he muttered.

"Okay, okay," she murmured, quickly stepping forward and helping him push open the door.

With all their might, the door slid open and they stealthily walked in, finding themselves inside a large warehouse, filled with stacked metal crates. Alexandria began to peer around when Steve suddenly leaped up, and she glanced up, finding him land on a second level, holding onto a catwalk railing. She watched as he moved forward, and she nodded her head with a lined frown on her lips. "Okay, fine, I'll...I'll just be here, alone...talking to myself," she muttered to herself.

But when Steve eventually came back down, with the item he was searching for, they both stared at each other in shock, fury slowly coming over them.

Together, Alexandria and Steve stormed into Doctor Banner's lab where they found Doctor Banner, Director Fury, Tony, and Emma arguing. The Question, What is PHASE 2? being asked. But the argument quickly halted for a moment when a HYDRA Assault Rifle was dropped on the table. The four glanced back to find the pissed off Rodgers, Steve answering, "PHASE 2 is SHIELD using the cube to make weapons." He then looked at the taken back Tony, "Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow."

"Rodgers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're—"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Nick," Emma spoke up as the man looked back at her and Tony. But that name just made Alexandria more tense. Calling someone Mr./Ms. and then their first name instead of their last name? God, she is just like Howard.

Tony moved the computer screens towards Fury and everyone else — which showed the plans for the weapons. "What were you lying?" Tony asked.

"I was wrong, Director," Steve said and Fury looked back at him and Alexandria, "The world hasn't changed a bit."

At that moment, Thor, Triston, and Natasha walked into the lab, but the redhead kept her eyes on Doctor Banner, while he looked at her pissed off. "Did you know about this?" he asked.

"You wanna think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Natasha asked.

"I was in Calcutta, I was pretty well removed," Doctor Banner said.