part 1

Hello everyone ! I've made this story for the Borumitsu month :D
Thanks to Lumiinescencee to have deeply inspired me into this story, with the story "The Unvisible Light".(very good story,i advice to read it)

Btw, English isn't my first langue so if theres ALOT of spelling mistakes, well i cant really do anything exept appologies ^^' so please be gentle with me:'>

Everyone is pretty OC in this story :')

Have an nice reading !^^

Once upon an Time, an kingdom where the flames of the sun burns the most and the wind of freedom,bring peace after an terrible war...The fire kingdom Konohagaku an powerfull kingdom and the most powerfull between the 5 country,where the King Naruto and Queen Hinata bring joy and happiness to tier people for the world peace that they need .This goal was normaly ready to finish by giving birth to the new prince or princess .Lucky one day they got what can full more up tier happiness,an baby boy look like the king but with more lighter hair and eyes,the same baby that will complet his duty of king.
His name is now Boruto Uzumaki,First of his name.At his sixteen years old. The young blond with blue eyes and tanned skin, he will do what ever cost to get his father biggest attention and neglect all of his duty as an prince,by doing some problems into the kingdom...

"Im way to fast for you guards!"says the young boy running by some of his own personal guards.

"My prince,come back !The king needs to-"

"What ?For me to stop because repuation and Blah Blah Blah?I dont really care about it !"

Suddenly something or someone grabbed him in the air like nothing, ge felt flying for an second.

"Boruto, you should stop doing some noisy and anoying stuff right now at first."Sarada the daughter of the dark noble Sasuke very close to the king because he was his rivale, so she is also close to Boruto, but she hate him.

"Saradaa ! You cant do this to me !"

"Of course i can ! The king need to talk so obay like all citizen do."

"UGH,FINE ! I'll go talk to him but if you take me like this again i will duel you into an battle that i'll deffinitively wins !"Boruto reply with an big evilish smile

Boruto was pulled down and leave with the guards to the king.

"This Dick head fought he will get his attention like that. How ignorent."Sarada wispers after Boruto left.

...

"Oh finally your here Boruto my dear son !"Naruto stand by seeing his son comming back but it wasn't the same reaction with the young prince.

"Dont call me 'my dear son' when you're to busy to help everyone like they are your child."

"Boruto,we talked about this..."

"Yeah, Yeah, anyways, what do you want 'My KiNg'?"

"Boruto, i dont know if you should be happy about it but.."Naruto started"I think you'll hate the news..."

"Tell it already i dont have all day !"Boruto shouted with rage in his eyes, he was already annoyed.

"Its been along time that i want to finish my goal..the world peace but, theres some steps left to get it and its about another kingdom sadly.."

"Should i care ?"Boruto knew, he was going to talk about such thing about the world peace and stuff. He was more annoyed.

He sighted."Oh well,theres another kingdom like i said dont want the peace and might do another war,i tried to talk with them and they only refuse all of my preposition,so..."Naruto stops