part 5

The blond was chasing after the snake in the halls, it was more darker because its night, the only light that cover them was the moonlight.

"Mitsuki, stop right here please ! Tell me what's wrong ! And how can you walk so fast this sudently !?"

"You exactly know what is wrong ! So dont act l-like you dont !"He stoped when his own stomach started to hurt as hell."Why does you kept hurting me !"

"You should never walk that fast when your in that state for now."

"Shut up !"He turned around screaming at the blond."You dont even understand anything ! You kept hurting me everytime ! You dont even understand how i do really feels !"

"Mitsuki, i do understand you but you never was really opened to me ! Like i had to ask you everytime if your alright, and you lie alot ! That worries me alot."

"It worries you, to let me be threated like an slut ? In my first meet with your father, i wasn't even wearing an underwear and nobody sees it to be wrong."

"Its not like that...They maybe didn't noticed !"

"Oh its definetly like that and they did ! You guys took me,my virginity, my body, my patience, my privacy, and now what ? My life !? Thats it ! I'll leave this god dang place myself, even if it has to kill me !"he approches slowly the balconie at his left, even if he jump, he knew he couln't die to that but the child that he's holding, will.

"No, wait, you cant do that to your family ! They must be dying of worries !"The blond really fought that he'll kill himself...

"Would they even ? I didn't feel them as my family but more as people that i have to obay to.."

"Its quite the same to be honest... Now dont be afread and come closer to me."

"For what ? You want to mate with me again ?"

"No-"

"So, go away, you pervert humain !"

"Not this shit again.."

As soon he said that, the blue haired gets in the balconie going to jump in the kinda height place but got grabbed by behind by the blond.

"Get away from me !"he tried to push him but failed miserably.

"Not until i want ! I wont let you kill yourself for that, i understand its hard but you're not alone !"

"Stop doing this its not funny anymore ! Nothing is funny in this shitty world ! LET ME DIE !"He screamed all of his strength not knowing what he's saying, the blond managed to get him away from the balconie and tackle him into the floor.

"Im so so sorry to do that but you need to calm down a bit..."

"Well well well looks like i've found the male snake kidnapper." An creppy voice came out of nowhere. Boruto turned slowly his head to where the stranger voice was. There was an small Brown or even gray snake looking at them."So.. Naruto has really used my son like an tool huh, brigging him here to take him hostage perhaps ? That is not his kind.."

"Who are you !?"the blond wasn't beliving the snake was talking.

"Parent, please help me !"the snake was begging the other snake.

"I would, but before i want to know... What did happened to you to have such belly, son."the snake looked at the bigger one as he titled his head.

"T-they did awfull stuff to me ! I-i..."He didn't finished his sentance and started to breaking down.

"Son, dont you think its to much for you to be 'weak' like that."

"Why the hell are you saying that when your own son is crying !"