part 3

Sarada was about to hit Boruto but didn't.

"WHY THE HELL, ARE YOU DOING WITH SOMEONE THAT YOU FUCK AND DIDN'T HAVE AN RELATION WITH ?? DIDN'T YOU ASK HIS HAND YET ?"

"Well..."

"EXPLAIN DUMBASS OR I'LL PUNCH YOU!"

In this situation, Boruto was in need, so better help him out to get more of his trust or he'll be hurted..."I wanted to not !"Mitsuki declared an oblivious lie to them and both of the humains jaw droped.

"Mitsuki, you didn't had to lie-"

"But you'll hurt Boruto !"

"Im not going to hurt him like- Badly-"

"Wait really ?"Mitsuki was confused.

"Yeah, if its the case, she would already killed me and i'll be already dead !"

"You humains are using words like it was an mice !"

"What do you mean, mice ???"Both of them didn't undersood what Mitsuki was saying.

"Like, eating mice ?"

"WAIT,YOU EAT MICE !? GROSS-"Boruto was about to trows up but didn't somehow.

"Yes i do,but its really good and juicy when its alive, i promise !"Mitsuki tried to makes better but did the opposite. Boruto went to the bathroom running.

"What an drama king !"Sarada wasn't really grossed out like Boruto,because she already knew that its normal to an snake boy like Mitsuki to eat little mammals like normal snake.

"Will he be okay ?"Mitsuki asked.

"I hope he wont."Sarada smiled.

...

"Oh Fuck.."Log was bored in his bedroom doing nothing then looking at the celling laying on his bed. But then something hit his windows and seems to anoying him. So he gotta see who do this. He stands up and open his windows to see an man with an dark coat. He knew who it was and started to stress."What are you doing here !?"

"I was looking for you Log, i miss you so much !"

"Its not the time kono, you have to get out of here or you'll get problems !"

"I know but at least tell me wene we'll meet again !"

"W-well i dont know saddly but, i promise that we'll meet again and it will be the last time we will be saperate like that okay !"By hearing that Konohamaru gave an sad look but he understand that its no the time to do anything with him.

"Its okay, we'll shall meet again. See ya !"He desapear into the woods leave Log with an blush on his face.

"What are you doing ?"Karine was looking at Log.

"I-i was breathing real air !-"Log stoped and continue"Bitch-"

*sight*"I barly have nothing to do now exept worring that Mitsuki might be hurt..Even thought he is waiting a child.."

"Wait, excuse me ?"Log looked at the red haired woman with an death stare.

"Um- Mitsuki was kidnapp in purpose that he needs to get an child with the Konohagaku's prince, Uzumaki Boruto."Karine explained."The plan is to free this nation with the peace World by using Mitsuki to get an bloodline with his son."

"...Its not going to work.."Log said.

"I know you think they will exile him but, Orochimaru have an heart ! And will never make tier youngest son exile from his own territory, and he's only fifteen years old!"