part 7

Just because of this night, the castle was more guarded and more isolated from its people, the Royal Uzumaki family was again worried for the basilic prince. He's going to give birth soon but theres some people that want his head...
Days of automne passes and days became more colder pretty fast not because of the situation, but of the season. It was really hard to stay awake for Mitsuki, he was getting more and more weaker by the days, and even have no strenght to get up from the bed. But his hunger didn't say the same, it was the opposite. He eat more than he was supposed to. Boruto think it was the hibernation preparing, but Mitsuki knows that snake dont hibernate but have an something that looks like but is called 'brumation', it was already hard to support the baby, but with the brumation making it worst. He was fare more hungry and inactif, luckly they have an good warm in the bedroom, if it wasn't the case Mitsuki might be in danger that can easly take his life...

"You want more scrabble eggs ?"The blond was looking at his scaled fiance that looked him back, he wasn't really lisening to anything he said."Mitsuki ?"

"OH ! Yes ?... You want...smuething ?"He wasn't really his best at spelling some easy words...

"You've been really tired..."

"Its...normal..."

"Mitsuki, you slept all the morning and your still have huge rencles..."

"I..."He stoped talking an stare at him. He felt tired but he could't sleep more. He felt like numb and empty in his head."Yes.."

"Mitsuki ?"This time, he wasn't even trying to respond him. The blond prince was quite worried, Sakura said her self that is normal to him to be like that, but because of the pregnancy, he cannot even think correctly anymore. With the event that happened an two weeks before, it was hard to be asleep with him.

"Cuddle..?"The basilic asked with again no big effort to ask properly.

"Hehe of course, darling !"He lays down at his side and hugged him tightly." Your still very soft~"He felt that Mitsuki was getting comfortable but then...

"BORUTO !"The princesse Himawari was there."DADDY WAS CALLING YOU FOR EATING THE DESSERT!"

"HUH !? What the hell ! Why there wasn't any domestic, that called me then !?"

"Because they were all busy. So i came !"She brightly smiled."So ? Can i play with him ? I've never make him play dressing up !"

"No, he's really exhausted as you can see..."

"Thats weird to be honest..."

"What is weird ? The fact that he's still have his eyes on me, yes."He just felt weird to see that Mitsuki wasn't even blinking his own eyes. It was really akward.

"Oh, can he hear ?"

"I dont know, but he cannot move."

"Well, i have sometime special for him ! An snake plushie, i've made it for the baby with mommy !"

"That is nice. But why didn't you want him to know ?"

"Because the plushie is magic ! Mama knows how to find magic spells that makes the plushie light in the dark !"

"Wait thats cool. He'll like it !"

"Im so exited to be an aunt !"She walk out of the room closed the door behind her. Boruto was now alone with an not-really-awaken Mitsuki, it was quite boring, but he doesn't want to leave him alone. After Sakura, Mitsuki will be back to normal in some days for the child but still very weak...

"Hey Boruto ? Your here ?" Shikadai was there once again." Can i go inside ?"

"Of course you can, Mitsuki is just sleeping like an real snake."