part 8

Last chapter ^^

"Its been now three weeks that my son and Mitsuki were missing... You said yourself that your spell only works every three weeks so now you know what to do.."The king was again having an conversation with the girl that took away his son and his in-law.

"Of course, but before i would like to let you know that im not responsable of what i did !"

"You really fought it was my son and prince Mitsuki's fault ? I guess you missed the part that i've made them do all of that... They have nothing to blame on."The girl smile fadded a little."Now bring my son back !"

She hesitate a little,but the purple haired accepted and open an wild teleporter."Now you can enter it, my 'king'..." She didn't seems to be happy, not at all, maybe because she knew that Boruto and his fiance are still alive. The king ordonned the guards to keep an eye on her while he search for them with two of them.

...
Day time was once again here, the snake felt like something stabbed him more than twice on the tummy and fought it was the baby once again but then..."W-wait WHAT !?"He just looked at his belly, it was once again flate like it used to...

"Thanks lord, your awake !..."The blond was so happy to see Mitsuki, he didn't seem like he slept at all..."Im so glade !"He started to softly cry.

Now Mitsuki remembered, he was giving birth this night, after all the pain was gone, he passed out..."B-boruto... Wheres...my baby ?.."The basilic asked him with a bit of fear that something bad happened during the childbirth...

"W-wait here !"The blond rushed out of the bedroom and came back holding carefully an blanket with somethings small wrapped on it..." Say hello to our childrens..."

"Child- childrens !?"The snake wasn't expecting this to happened, he gave life to not only one but two babies."H-how !?"He looked at them peacfully sleeping, they were so small and delicate... One of them even looked like him, the other one was like Boruto but with scales and she seems to be an little girl..."O-oh my..."Mitsuki started to tear up, Boruto immediatly tried to confort him..."Boruto, t-they are so beautifull.."The snake happily smiled to them.

"And i know where this beauty came from..."He kissed him on the front head."You did an great job last night..."He was getting sleepy.

"Thank you, my sun..."He moved slightly to get up and he gets a little hurt."Ow..."

"Please do not move too much... Your still injured from it.."

"A-alright..."He tried to kiss him again but then someone was hitting at the door they heard an voice and they recognised it.

"BORUTO YOUR HERE ? ITS ME, YOUR FATHER !"

"OLD MAN !?"The screams makes the babies starting to cry.

"O-oh, calm down please, its okay, im here..."Mitsuki tried his best to make them stop.

"Oh fuck-"He run into the door and opened it, the first thing he saw was the face his father was making."Yo...old man.."The kids were still crying behind.

"I-is that-"He heard the cries of little childrens."Are they..."

"Yep, WHY ARE YOU SO LATE !?"He changed subject.

"Because, the girl, Sumire that we've captured after you guys got teleported. Said that, her power of teleportion cant work before because of an penalty of 3 weeks..."

"Oh shit..."He looked away for an minute.

"H-how did you two managed to survive !?"

"Our ways ?"