part 2

The door suddenly open and Both Sarada and Boruto falls with the 'hostage' in the ground.

"OH LORD THANKS,YOU TWO ARE ALIVE !"Naruto help them to getting up and saw the snake"So its him right ?"

"Yeah...Im EXHAUSTED !"Boruto didn't really care about an little 'chitchat' right now he just want to go to bed."And seems like Sarada is really exhausted as i am."They were watching the girl that already started to go into the dream world.

"The job is not done,you only need to make out with him."

"No need,im going to do with him when im ready.."

"Why ?"

"I just realised something-Are we... Bad people ?"

"No we're not,we just trie to make life better for everyone and person that dont sees it!"

"Well... I did kidnapp someone to after rape him..."

"Dont worry to much about that..."

"Okay...im going to put him in my bedroom and sleep."Boruto says that after picking up the sleepy beauty.

"Oh um-Before that you'll be mad at us we..dicided to decor a little bit your room "Naruto was being stressed about saying that.

"Why that-"Boruto opened his door an just saw the 'little' decoration."IM NOT GOING TO FUCK HIM ALL NIGHT-"

"Its just some...flowers ?"

"SOME!? Theres flowers everywhere,EVEN ON MY OWN BED."

"Come on,it be to odd if you have sex with him in a normal room."

"Im not going to do it this night,i'll do it in the morning when he wakes up."Boruto enter the room and closed the door behind him.

"Well...You still have to. Orochimaru can find him at any moment!"Naruto was ignored by his son."This kid is really going to make it more difficult..."walk away and go to his room.

...

At the next morning, the birds already started to sing, but...

It was an awfull night for Boruto,how could he sleep when theres an stranger look like an snake in his bed?"The sleeping beauty snake is not awake yet ?"... He looked at the clock and read 4:30 A.M. . For the first time Boruto woke up early he thoughts."Aw shit, why should i be up early by myself today." He layed in his bed once again and look at the sleeping snake that still have no pants from yesterday night. He realised that everytime he look at him something is wrong with his body. He start having butterfly in his stomach and his face was blushing, he realised that its some sign of love towards him..."Oh no...It cant be that ! I CANT LOVE THIS- SNAKE."Boruto didn't knew he had feelings of love for an  'monster' but as soon he realised that, it makes him in anger."What should i do now..I cant just hate him he's part of my plan to get attention and he isn't really bad looking...but what if i stop being disgusted by the snake it will be more easy after to get his attention !Only the question,how ?"Boruto just started to think how could he get out of this situation, he can love the snake but he have to stop hating the snake,this is will be hard."Wait...Should i do this with him right now...?No,i'll ask him than rape him. Theres only an few hours left before the sun his up..."Boruto was evil but not an monster,he could never do that to an alive-being at least without its consent."So i guess,i'll wait until he wakes up. If yes, fuck him directly with no other questions, if no i dont know...You can do this Boruto ! Belive it !"

...

"Konohamaru,i know that you love it but you should let it go now..."

"Why would i ?! Hanabi, i will never see another person like him in my life, and i would like to not call him 'it' please."