Part one: the fight

John and Serj were arguing. They did that quite often. They argued about very silly subjects like who took the cookie from the cookie jar? Daron always was the one who took the cookie from the cookie jar, but he was always so goofy Ah, partying around town that no one ever suspected him.
It cause a lot of distrust between John and Serj, and one day, It got so intense that Shavo had to push Serj down the stairs to get them away from each other.
The accident caused Serj to start getting into arguments with Shavo as well. Soon Shavo, John, and Serj all had a big fight outside of the Las Vegas venue for Sick New World. They all punched each other and were kicking each other and we're pulling each other's hair. Well, Shavo doesn't have head hair, so unfortunately, his beard accidentally got ripped out.

Serj realized he had made a fatal mistake and Shavo punched him across the world. He went around the world a couple times before landing in the Denver international airport, crashing through 16 floors and going down so far that he interrupted the illuminati meeting being held there. The illuminati was made up of people with cat heads, people with lizard tails, and people who can transform into birds. They took Serj and strapped him down to a hospital bed that they just had on stock. they injected Serj with a glitter looking substance Serj tried to ask what it was, but as soon as they stuck in his arm, he fell asleep.