Part five: police report

With daron. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Daron was staying with Shavo, helping him slowly regrow his beard. Daron had tried to call Serj multiple times, but Serj hasn't picked up (well not that Daron knew but Serj was a cat and didn't have a phone.)
Daron became increasingly worried as the original hour he had been gone, had turned into days. Daron didn't know about the fight that Shavo had with John and Serj and he'd assumed that shavos beard was an accident. Daron called John hoping that maybe Serj was with him but only John's wife picked up. " oh, sorry Daron, John's in the hospital because his arm was severely broken after he chased a cat around."
"How does chasing a cat break your arm?" he inquired
He then heard John take the phone out of his wife's hands and yell that he fell down the stairs, and his arm got twisted around the broom, and it broke in like 1 million places.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" Daron said. he was horrified hearing about the accident that John had. "I could've come to the hospital with you if you wanted. Me and Shavo both could've come."
"Also, have you heard from Serj? I've been trying to call him for the past couple of days." Daron started to panic about serj.
"No but a couple of days ago a cat came to my house, but it ran away because I chased it with a broom" John replied
"why the heck would you do that to a poor cat John?!" Daron yelled now more horrified at Johns actions than his accident. Daron quickly hung up on John, and started dialing 911.
"Hello, this is 911 what is your emergency?" The lady who picked up said into the phone.
"Hi, I would like to report my friend missing, he's been gone for a couple of days."
Daron started to become Emo and the thought of what could've happened to his best friend.

"OK what was his name and what did he look like?"
"Uhm his name is Serj tankian. He's pretty tall, like 5 and 10 inches tall I guess. And uh he's got this squarish beard on his face too."
"Any other features?"
"Uhh I uh, he's also got some curly-ish short hair. Idk what else"
"okay! And where was he last seen?" Somehow this lady is still so calm despite hearing Daron panic into the phone. "Apparently the DIA but I'm all the way here In Las Vegas."
"do you have an idea of how he got over there?"
"Uhm he might've taken a cab. But I don't actually know."
"Hey wait I punched him into Colorado during our fight" shavo quickly pitched in.

Daron just stood in silence staring at Shavo in shock. He hung up the phone without even looking at it and started to berate Shavo. "KENDJDJJDJDJFJDJSJFUDISKDHDKKWDNKDJS😢😒😩🐦‍⬛🐦‍⬛🐦‍⬛🐦‍⬛" he yelled he then rushed out the door and didn't look back.