Part three: broom

They finally found me when they had ordered Taco Bell for a delivery to the house. John was cleaning up his plate and had open the trashcan to throw away his food when he spotted me. "There you are ungrateful brat" he spat. He grabbed me by my scruff and threw me in a kitten cage. He locked the door and walked away. I'm so epic baddie pog champ and quickly unlocked it, despite only having four fingers now. I walked back into the kitchen and John's wife was sweeping while he helped unload the dishes. They both saw me walk into the kitchen, and John face became twisted with that of unkept hatred. He quickly grabbed the broom out of his wife's hand, and started chasing me around the entire house with it. I ran into their room,under the bed out of the bed,and out of the room. I also ran into the bathroom, into the bathtub and into the pipes of the toilet (John flushed me down there on accident but we're not gonna talk about that) I miraculously swam out and continued running from his rage and hate induced chase. Soon his wife opened the door and I ran out, and John flew out behind me, falling down the stairs and twisting his arm around the broom like a piece of yarn around a kitting needle. He screamed in pain which caused me to stop. I stopped for a bit in front of him and stared on in horror as the bones continued to rip through his skin. I kept running down the sidewalk and across the street. I guess I didn't notice it, but there was train tracks beneath me and soon I felt a gut shaking, bone rumbling rattle, and I looked up to a train before me. The next thing I know it was black.