Part 12: conspiracy

Familiar faces came into view again. The lizard, bird, and cat people. They stood over me, staring. I stared back. Then the dude who was on the train with us punched one of them sending them flying into the table. His hat must've fallen off in the process. I looked at him finally. It was Daron :0000. The thing he punched was one of the bird people. The other bird headed people transformed into actual birds and flew around in a flock attacking Daron. He screamed in terror and pain as they pecked at his face. His arms flung around wildly as he tired to hit them away. It was almost comical.

The other cat person started laughing hysterically at Korn-claw and her sisters attempts to eat the birds. I heard a hissing sound and turned around to face a large iguana heading my way. I started batting at it in an effort to keep it from getting closer but I was then picked up by a different lizard person. I look for Daron and see him still running from the birds. Horizon-ears has started eating one of the lizards as Korn-claw and Knot-tail fought against the cat person. They were in a jumble on the floor of flying fur and motorcycle sounding growls.

The lizard dude had a tight grip on me and the scales on his hand were pulling roughly on my fur. I decided to try and get my claws under the scales and pull them off of him. He started screaming as I got them deeper and deeper under. He tried to throw me but I luckily had a good grip on the scale. One of the bird people came to pull me off but ended up making it worse. I heard a ripping sound and more screaming, the others all stopped their fight and looked at the lizard dude. Eventually I could feel the scale completely move and a loud thud of the bird person hitting the ground was heard. I landed on my feet in front of the detached scale and looked up and the lizard dude. He had stopped screaming for a moment out of complete shock but soon started up again. The lizard dude then started running around me and out of the room crying.

I turned to watch him run out, the bird person tried to call out to him but the lizard man probably didn't hear him over his own screams. I looked around, no one else seemed to be fighting anymore.
The birds stopped pecking Daron for a moment and Korn-claw and her sisters all started jumping and grabbing birds right out of the air. I also ran up and got one. I had the bird in my mouth when I noticed that blucifer wasn't even in the room anymore, neither was the big bird person. They must've ran away while we were catching the birds