Part seven: long travels

With Daron

Darron hopped on a plane to Denver. He will help look for Serj there. He was nearly crying the entire plane ride.

When the plane finally parked Daron Hopped off the place and fell 45 feet onto the pavement below, but his burning passion to find Serj kept him from dying on impact. He got up and continued running around the perimeter of the airport in a search for Serj.

Back with the baddie cat Serj

We've been waking since sunrise. I'm so exhausted I don't know how longs it's been since then. I keep seeing mice scurry around but I cannot tell if they're real or all in my head, but it's like these little pieces of garbage are mocking my hunger.
How has korn-claw not lost a single ounce of energy?
We have been walking along a highway and there are a vast amount of cars, all of us shake when one passes. The wind tries to hurriedly move around the cars but just hits us in the process.
Korn-claws sisters are far behind me and her so I slow down to check on them. They seem just as energetic as korn-claw, possibly just staying behind to talk about stuff in private. I only know Knot-tails name, the other kitten was a small brown tabby. As I approached them I slowly ask the little one her name.
"Horizon-ears!" She leapt gleefully besides me as she spoke. Korn-claw has also slowed down to keep track of us but also to stop at an intersection. "Alright guys we're going to have to cross." She said worriedly
"Crouch down and get ready to run as soon as there's no cars"
I watched what they all did and copied as closely as possible. We waited, and waited, and waited. Then suddenly she yelled go

We all dashed aross the road and ended up in the median of the road. That was probably the fastest I've ever ran before. We all sat for a moment to catch our breath when Knot-tail spoke up
"Uhm are we gonna cross the road again?" She nervously asked fiddling with the grass in front of her. Her ears were pinned back and her tail was fluffing up with fear. "As much as I'd rather just walk the median to the terminal there's a huge sign in front of us we can't get around." Korn-claw said looking up. We followed her gaze to the massive glowing sign before us.