Part 11: stairwell hijinks

With Daron

He continued to follow the horse riding cats down the small stair case they were taking. The horse opened a strange door and continued on down a hallway. The cats on the horse started meowing wildly. One of them, a very fluffy large calico hopped off the horse and started meowing at it. Two other little ones jumped off. The black one looked at daron with wide eyes and tried to jump off but couldn't in time. The horse started running again opening the door at the other end of the hall and into a large stairwell this time, bucking the little black cat back and forth as it ran down the stairs. Daron looked at the other little cats and scooped them up. He started running down the stairs as fast as he could. The big one meowed at the other ones and jumped out of his hand.

With Serj.

I watched on in horror as best as I could while being flung around as Korn-claw flew 13 stories down and landed in front of the door at the bottom of the stairs. She made a noise when she hit the ground, possibly from the rib crushing landing. She quickly recovered and looked up at us coming down. She didn't flinch or stare away as blucifer ran at a breakneck speed. As he approached he kicked her out of the way, flinging her into a wall. I look back at her and see Daron running down behind us. I then hear the sound of bending metal and shattering glass. I'm still looking behind us but I can feel blucifer make a sudden stop and my vision was soon met with circle ceiling lights, glowing with a light yellow shine.