Part two: the kitten

Serj woke up to his face being right next to John's. Serj tried to move, but John unconsciously grabbed him and held him down saying "oh the soft little kitty. I love you so much. " Serj then realized he felt very small compared to John. Johns hand almost covered all of him he realized. The pressure from johns hand soon started to become a crushing feeling. "Aaaaaaa John, wake up, you're hurting me very badly." Serj tried to yell but John didn't wake up.

Serj stayed still long enough for the pressure on his back to release again, and Serj crawled out from under John's hand. He jumped down and walked around, but he noticed everything seemed way taller than he was used to. He tried going to the bathroom, but the door was locked, and he tried opening it, but he saw something horrific. Those weren't his hands. Those were cat paws. He screamed in terror at the monster he had become.

I guess I messsed up the POV a bit so it goes from third person to first person 💀💀💀.

I heard John wake up. " oh the little kitties meowing" John said. Wait, Little kitty? oh no did those illuminati people turn me into a cat?!
I continued to scream in terror. "OK OK kitty you can stop meowing now I'll feed you. Don't worry." John said with an empathetic voice and look to me. I haven't seen him with such an empathetic tone of voice in a long time.

I watched as John crouched down to try to pick me up but I backed into a corner and started hissing. " oh little kitty it's OK I'm not gonna hurt you baby girl." John said. Baby girl? I'm a boy. John continued to try to reach his hand out at me, but I scratched him very very hard. He started bleeding heavily, and I ran away and into a trashcan. "Aaaaaaaa my hand!!!!" He yelled as he panicked and ran into the bathroom. I heard water running and he called his wife to help him bandage his hand. I hid in the trashcan for what felt like hours and I heard John continue to call out for me. I am not little kitty, I am Serj.