Part 14: sun that shone life into our hearts

I wake up like two second later. I'm way bigger. The cat guy starts laughing at me. Daron asks me if I'm alright. I say yes. He then promptly throws me off of him. I roll over and see that I have my hands back.
Korn-claw comes over to a starts kneading my back. I quickly get up because her claws are way too sharp and are scratching my back to shreds. I help Daron up and we look at each other and hug each other with a death grip. We let go after we stopped breathing and faced blucifer, the bird man and the green guy. We put them in time out and told them to think about what they did.
After a few minutes they came out and apologized. Blucifer came up to me "Don't you still have a Las Vegas flight to catch?" Blucifer asked
Oh yeah I forgot about that.

"It's too late for that blucifer!" I told him.
"I can take you to Las Vegas!" He trotted around me and Daron. I wondered why we could understand him but not the other more animal like creatures, but I was interested in his offer, so I took him up on it.

We hop on and grab Korn-claw and her family. "Let's go!!" Daron yelled. Blucifer ran up the stairs running over the body of one of the lizard mans. He kept going up and up and through that hallway. He didn't even wait for a train to take us back, he just flew through the wall of the metros railway. Security guards found us again and now, with an even bigger force of people, bounded after us in a scrambled frenzy. We ran over almost all of them and through the TSA checkpoint again, going through a hole in the window. "Did someone break in?" I asked laughing. "No I broke out" Daron responded.

Daron and I rode blucifer out to the magical Colorado conifer forest and threw Korn-claw and her sisters back out into the wilderness. I looked back to see them waving at us goodbye. " goodbye Serj!" Korn-claw yelled.
Idk how I heard that but oh well.

We heard very loud growls from behind us and see a cougar. Blucifer is sooooo magical and keeps going faster and faster. We then fell off the side of a cliff. "Weeeeeeee!!!" Daron yelled raising his hands In the air. Thankfully the snow broke our fall and blucifer bounced right out. We looked up to see the cougar sitting at the top of the cliff staring at us, but we soon looked back forward. We kept riding into the distance, and into the sun that shone life into all our hearts.

THE END 💅🏻💅🏻💅🏻✨✨✨