Part 9: blue legs

Back with Serj.

We were amazed at the colors the sign produced. We didn't heard the approaching thing from behind us until it spoke.
"What are some little cats doing so far away from any houses?"
We all tuned around, Korn-claw immediately jumping into a defensive position. We were met with the sight of blue legs. Hoofed footed legs. We look up, a horses face met our gaze. It stared for a moment with glowing red eyes.

"Well I'm blucifer. I live here at the airport" He said while flicking his hoof in the direction of the airport, which we couldn't see.
"Well what do you want from us" Korn-claw asked. She had begun to sit down as she spoke. "Well nothing actually, I just saw you guys run across the highway." He said "do you need help traveling the rest of the way?"
We all smiled at blucifer and accepted his offer. We couldn't run any more, the hot sun was continuing to beat down on us so took the opportunity and hopped onto his back.
He told us to hold on tight and he jumped high and far into the sky. We flew for a few seconds before landing out side of the drop off section of the entrance.

People yelled in shock and quickly ran out of the way screaming and grabbing their luggage to hold tight and close to them.
"Alright blucifer, we can go on our own from here!" Korn-claw announced
"I don't want you guys to get stepped on, I can take you there if you'd like? What gate are you trying to get to?"

Korn-claw looked at me expectantly for an answer. "Uhm I don't actually know" I started to say nervously "but I need a flight to Las Vegas!" I then yelled
"Oh okay!" Blucifer said

With Daron

Daron walked back to the entrance of the airport, and stumbled upon a peculiar sight.
A blue horse with cats riding it. What kind of circus garbage is this? Daron wondered around and tried walking back inside, but a crowd of people startled by the horse was blocking him. There was a little black cat that seen familiar to him, but he couldn't place his mustard covered finger on it. The horse started to walk inside and he finally was able to push the people out of the way and followed it inside.