Thinking Of You: Chapter 3

Thinking of You Chp 3

(A Kuroshitsuji Fic)

-Adult!Ciel x Reader x Sebastian

~
"He kissed my lips

I taste your mouth

He pulled me in

I was disgusted with myself.."
~

There were flowers and the aisle was more than perfect. The venue was exquisite and picturesque- like some scene directly out of a movie. The motif was light blue, white and a darker shade close to royal blue.

Everything was as expected of the Phantomhive Family butler- flawless, a known fact as the sky is blue.

The guests arrived in due time, everyone was settled, Sebastian greeted every one with a smile on his face- the spot-on opposite of his destroyed insides.

He could no longer tell the difference of that thing inside the left part of his chest to the rest of his innards- he could barely even hear any signs that it was still there- maybe its gone, maybe he left it with her...

With the very woman who almost turned him somewhere close to being human- the very woman whose wedding to another man he prepared and poured all of his efforts on... The same girl who gave him her heart as he gave her his...

The very girl who was about to get married to his master...

"How ironic." he couldn't keep the bitter scoff that escaped his lips as he passed by the door that was currently used as the bride's dressing room. He just finished greeting and leading the guests into the venue and was taking a stroll around as he was instructed to go get his master for he was needed by the guests.

His feet led him in front of the door. His hand rose up on its own to knock on the thick wooden door but froze mid-way.

"What am I doing?" he whispered to himself as he willed himself to go on his way to his master. His heart proved to be a worthy opponent- a huge burden and such a foolish foe.

"Fighting a demon now eh?" he spoke in amusement as if his heart was a person- an actual enemy. His hand still raised as the door to the huge room was opened and revealed an endearing young woman dressed in the most magnificent wedding dress that was ever made [dress link: www.weddinginspirasi.com/wp-co..., the frills and cloth wrapping her up as if it was purposefully made to fit her and her alone.

The measurements as perfect as if the person who took it knew her intimately.

The moment the dress was laid atop her figure she knew who it was that took the measurements- rather, who it was that deduced and thought about her measurements.

And with every soft touch from the fabric of the gown- she could feel as if it was his fingertips that was grazing her body, as if it were his hands that were wrapped around her waist- secure yet gentle- instead of the corset and the ribbons. It was as if his whole being was enclosed in the form of the dress- the gown he so chose for this.

For a wedding she dreams would've been theirs instead.

A union between herself and the man she loves instead of the man society forced her to marry.

She doesn't hate Ciel.

She doesn't love him as much as she loves Sebastian though.

She froze as her handmaids opened the large oak doors.

The very person she both wanted and loathed to see was standing right in front of her.

Dressed in a formal suit and tie completely different from his usual tailcoat- his hair combed in such a way that made him look like a noble for those who were to see him for the first time, his burgundy orbs under rounded oval spectacles with a simple silver chain that hung just around his neck.