Chapter 10-12

CHAPTER 10

Chen Fang married Lin Weidong the year before last, two years was enough for Lin Jing to understand the character of this sister-in-law, and she guessed what she wanted to say when she heard this. What does family have to do with it?"

"Why doesn't it matter?" Chen Fang thought that Lin Jing hadn't turned the corner yet, "If she didn't deliberately let you miss the sorority meeting, would she be spotted by the battalion commander and get a date with him? Quiet, this matter can't just be left alone!"

Zhang Xiumei has never been out of the family home except to go to the vegetable market to buy vegetables all day, so the news will certainly not be later than Chen Fang.

In fact, after learning about this incident, Zhang Xiumei was depressed all day, not because she regretted that her daughter missed the sorority meeting and failed to find a good partner, but because she was angry at the face of Fang's family.

Zhang Xiumei had a quarrel with Fang Yalan's mother, Ma Xiaolian, when she learned that Fang Yalan had deliberately soiled Lin Jing's clothes and planned her to miss the sorority meeting. In the end, Ma Xiaolian was so shameless that she insisted that Lin Jing's clothes were wet and Fang Yalan didn't let her leave early. Fang Yalan couldn't be blamed for this matter, but Zhang Xiumei was very angry.

Since then, the Lin and Fang families have officially become enemies.

Therefore, after hearing that Fang Yalan was appointed as a battalion commander, Zhang Xiumei's first reaction was that the heavens were not open, why did people like Fang Yalan get lucky? The second reaction was, that bitch Ma Xiaolian is going to be proud again!

But the anger was the anger, Zhang Xiumei never thought of making trouble for the Fang family, not because she was afraid of trouble, but because she didn't want to affect her daughter's reputation.

As a result, she finally digested the depression in her heart at home, and Chen Fang, a brainless person, started to get angry as soon as she came back. Zhang Xiumei asked angrily: "Can't we just leave it like this? Then what do you want to do? Fuck the guy and hit Fang's house?"

To be honest, Chen Fang really meant it, but seeing her mother-in-law's face, she didn't dare to say what was in her heart, so she said in a muffled voice, "That can't just be the case, right? That's the battalion commander!"

Zhang Xiumei snorted coldly and said, "What's wrong with the battalion commander? Didn't you persuade Jingjing not to marry a soldier last time?"

Chen Fang choked and said, "How can the battalion commander be the same as an ordinary soldier?" The battalion commander's wife is For those who can join the army, after marriage, the army will not only allocate a house, but also arrange jobs, and she has heard people say that the monthly salary of the battalion commander is less than a hundred yuan. If Lin Jing can marry a battalion commander, their old Lin family Not yet developed!

Chen Fang regretted it. If she had known that the officers who participated in the fellowship were of such a high rank, Lin Jing should not have let her sleep directly when she came back that day.

The more she thought about it, the more her heart ached. Chen Fang couldn't help but looked at Lin Jing sadly, and said, "Jing Jing, you too, isn't it just that your clothes are dirty, and it doesn't delay your getting to know others, so why did you come back early?"

Speechless, Chen Fang said it easily, the other people attending the fraternity party don't say they are dressed brightly, at least they look clean and tidy, and her daughter is sitting in it with a dirty body, is it appropriate? She, Chen Fang, is not afraid of losing face, her daughter is not so cheeky!