Chapter 41-45

CHAPTER 41

When Lin Jing left the nursery after get off work, she deliberately left the windows open, and the wind was blowing through the night. When she arrived the next morning, the floor was dry, and the tables, chairs and beds looked clean.

But Lin Jing didn't rush to get the cotton quilt, but opened the doors and windows to continue to ventilate, and at the same time began to arrange the classroom.

The walls of the classrooms are whitewashed, dusty for a few years, and have not been repainted this time, so the walls look a little dusty, and the lime has fallen off in some places.

Don't worry about the dusty places, but you still need to cover up the places where the lime falls off.

After Lin Jing thought about it, she went to the supply and marketing agency and bought some hanging paintings. The hanging paintings were accompanied by pictures and words, two of which were aphorisms, and two of them were ancient poems.

The ancient poems are all five-character quatrains, which are easy to recognize and catchy to read, and the famous sayings are similar, and they are easy to remember. In fact, Lin Jing bought these paintings not only for decoration, but also to teach the children to recite them. Although her main task now is to take the children to play, she will still need to teach in different classes when the scale expands later.

After the famous sayings and ancient poems were hung up, Lin Jing felt that the walls looked much more comfortable, and the room looked like a classroom.

Lin Jing also brought the dolls she made to the classroom, but they didn't separate them, and put them on the cabinet behind the classroom in bamboo baskets.

In addition, she also went to buy some chalk when she had time. She didn't use her own money. The army had allocated funds, and the purchase of cotton wool and quilts was also paid out of the allocated funds, but it was all provided by logistics. Lin Jing just took time to get it.

The logistics people were very talkative. Seeing that Lin Jing, a little girl, couldn't carry so many quilts, she directly hired a recruit to drive Lin Jing back. The recruits were also very enthusiastic, and did not leave after sending Lin Jing to help move the quilt into the house.

However, after receiving the quilt, Lin Jing didn't make up the bed immediately, but took advantage of the good weather these two days to carry it outside to dry for a few days.

At this time, there were still two days before the official start of the nursery school. Lin Jing had nothing to do and took out a blackboard newspaper with chalk, so that the classroom would not look so monotonous.

In the midst of busy work, December 1st will arrive in a blink of an eye.

Although Lin Jing is currently the only official employee of the nursery, she is not the only one working on this day, the logistics staff also came, and the leader also came, but they didn't stay long, and left after seeing that things were quite orderly.

Of course, the parents of the children also came, a total of six, all mothers with their children.

To Lin Jing's surprise, Fang Yalan also brought the child.

Lin Jing knew that Fang Yalan quit her job after her, and she also heard from Song Yuping that the reason was to take better care of the children, so she never thought that Fang Yalan would send the children to the nursery.

In fact, Fang Yalan never thought about sending Zhao Xiangbei to the nursery. This was Zhao Hongyi's decision.

Fang Yalan originally thought that in his previous life, Zhao Hongyi had several unpleasant conversations with Lin Jing in order to let Lin Jing resign and take care of the children, and Lin Jing reluctantly resigned. Then Zhao Hongyi will be very moved if he voluntarily resigns in this life, right? For this reason, she also concealed her resignation, and only told Zhao Hongyi the good news after she officially resigned.