Chapter 19-21

CHAPTER 19

Zhang Xiumei suddenly realized: "Okay, let me tell you why you are like 2.58 million as soon as you come back, and you open your mouth to pick things up. The feeling is that you have a piece of meat in your belly, and you can rule the Lin family and be the master of the house." ?”

Chen Fang really felt that she could stand up and make the decision, but no matter how stupid she was, she knew that she couldn’t say this, so she denied it and said, “Mom, I didn’t think so, what I just said was purely for Jingjing’s sake, She is your own daughter, would you want her to marry a man who has nothing?"

For a long time, Lin Jing tried her best to avoid conflicts with Chen Fang because she was concerned about her parents and Lin Weidong, and sometimes Chen Fang's words were harsh , she can endure as long as she can. But even if she was made of clay figurines, she still has a three-pointed temper. Faced with Chen Fang's aggressiveness, she gradually grew impatient.

Moreover, Lin Weidong's reaction was really chilling. They were brothers and sisters. Even if they didn't expect him to be close to him, they should at least make up with each other. But he was fine, he just wanted to not divorce.

That being the case, Lin Jing didn't want to bear it any longer, and said, "The "Marriage Law" promulgated in the early 1950s declared that the old feudal marriage system would be abolished, and a new democratic marriage system with free marriage between men and women would be implemented. I am already a Adults should enjoy the autonomy of marriage."

"Are you talking about the "Marriage Law"?" Chen Fang seemed to have heard something funny, "Go out and find out, who is not allowed to get married without parental consent?"

"You also said , is to get the consent of my parents," Lin Jing asked Chen Fang, "Are you my father or my mother? Why do I need your permission to get married?" This question is very rude, Chen Fang Fang's face turns green and turns pale. She really didn't expect Lin Jing to become so thorny, and the fire in her heart grew bigger and bigger. She thought, you must marry that poor soldier, right? OK!

Chen Fang turned to Lin Guowen and Zhang Xiumei, and said, "Dad, Mom, let me put the ugly words up front. If she marries this person, she will either move out after marriage, or I will divorce Weidong, you choose yourself! "

Lin Weidong became anxious when he heard this: "We already have children, why are we getting divorced? I won't divorce!"

Chen Fang was very satisfied with her husband's reaction, but she still said coldly, "Anyway, I absolutely don't accept my sister-in-law's divorce after marriage. It's still at her mother's house!"

Zhang Xiumei was also very angry, not only because of Chen Fang, but also because of Lin Weidong's attitude. It is said that Chen Fang started this matter, but if Lin Weidong didn't know or disagree, Zhang Xiumei didn't believe it.

It was precisely because of her belief that she felt even more disappointed.

Over the years, she asked herself that she had never neglected the education of her two children. How could he have grown into such a cold-hearted, selfish person in a blink of an eye?

"You can't leave! This..." Zhang Xiumei was disappointed and angry, but before she could finish speaking, Lin Guowen interrupted her: "What Weidong's daughter-in-law said is also reasonable, Jingjing, you are separated from your current partner." Let's go."

Zhang Xiumei's voice stopped abruptly, she turned her head abruptly, and looked at the man who had shared the bed with her for decades in disbelief: "Lin Guowen, what do you mean?" Because of the noise just now, Lin Guowen had long since lost his appetite and put down the bowl and chopsticks. He smacked his mouth when he heard his wife's questioning words, took out a crumpled cigarette case from his pocket, took out a cigarette, and lit it with a match.