EXTRA

EXTRA 1 THE CAPITAL TOUR

Lin Jing and Ji Mingjun planned to return to the capital for the Spring Festival the year they first got married, but they were delayed because of pregnancy, not to mention the second year, Xixi was so young that it was not suitable for long-distance travel.

Therefore, the trip to the capital was postponed from the two people's marriage until the Spring Festival of the third year before the trip was able to take place.

Before going to the capital, Lin Jing was very excited. She had made plans a long time ago. She wanted to visit Wangfujing, eat at Quanjude, not to mention the Palace Museum and the Great Wall.

For this trip to the capital, Lin Jing and Xixi each made a thick cotton coat. Because they came to the capital mainly to pay homage to Ji Mingjun's parents, and spent years at Ji Mingjun's aunt's house, so Zhang Xiumei didn't go with her, and her newly made cotton padded clothes were not that thick. As for Ji Mingjun, he has a military overcoat, which is thicker than any cotton-padded coat.

Except for the thick cotton coat, Lei Feng hat, thick scarf and leather gloves, Lin Jing prepared everything she could, for fear of freezing after arriving in the capital.

But Lin Jing was still overly optimistic. The cold in the north is really cold, and the northwest wind is really harsh. The padded jacket she specially made was not thick enough at all, and she shivered as soon as she got off the train.

Fortunately, Ji Mingjun was well prepared. He opened the rattan box containing the luggage and found an old military overcoat for her to put on.

The military overcoat was thick, and Lin Jing felt alive again after putting it on.

The problem is that the coat is long, Ji Mingjun can wear it to the calf, her drape can almost reach the ankle, and the sleeves are the same, Lin Jing took a lot of effort to stretch her hands out of the sleeves, and then struggled to squeeze the clothes Woven bags for luggage.

As a result, the woven bag was taken away by Ji Mingjun before it could be picked up. Lin Jing saw that he was holding his daughter in one hand, and the rattan box and woven bag in the other, and quickly said, "Give me the woven bag."

"No, it's not too far." Ji Mingjun said and strode forward.

He was very strong, and walked quickly with his daughter in his arms and all the luggage, but Lin Jing, because the military coat was big and heavy, gasped after walking for a long time.

Fortunately, the train station is not very big, and it took three to five minutes to go out.

The exit of the station was very lively, and the fence was full of people, all of whom came to pick up relatives, Xie Zheng was among them, and he also brought his wife back, because they arrived two days earlier than Ji Mingjun and the others, so they were sent out to pick up people .

There was also a young girl with Xie Zheng, wearing a green military uniform and a green military cap, she waved when she saw the two of them, Lin Jing saw her first, and then noticed Xie Zheng beside her.

Seeing the two of them together, Lin Jing thought this girl was Xie Zheng's wife, but when she was introduced to him, she realized that it was Xie Zheng's younger sister, whose name was Xie Wei.

Xie Wei is a typical northern girl, with a cheerful personality and a natural familiarity. In just a short time from the exit to the jeep, she became acquainted with Lin Jing and talked a lot about the situation at home.

In fact, the relationship between the Xie family is relatively simple. With the addition of Xie Zheng's daughter-in-law, there are five people. Xie's father and mother are both kind. According to Xie Wei, her mother likes Xixi very much. Knowing that they will come back for the New Year, she started a long time ago. nagging...