Chapter 146-148

CHAPTER 146

After Fang Yalan was sent back, Zhao Hongyi's job was also fixed. He was assigned to his hometown commune. The job was decent, but compared with his current level, it must be lower.

Even if he was mentally prepared, he would inevitably be disappointed after learning the result.

But the matter has come to this point, it is useless to make trouble. All he can do is to complete the formalities as soon as possible, get rid of the furniture that should be dealt with at home, pack up his luggage and return to his hometown commune to report.

When Zhao Hongyi was packing things in the second bedroom, he saw the eldest son come in and ask, "Dad, are we really going back to our hometown? But the school is not on holiday yet. If I don't go to class, the teacher will criticize me.

" Zhao Xiangli, the author of the book, said: "Your teacher doesn't care about you."

"You are talking nonsense," Zhao Xiangdong turned his head to refute her, "Before some students in our class skipped class, the teacher criticized him." "Then..."

"Xiang Li "

Zhao Hongyi interrupted his daughter, and said to the eldest son standing at the door: "Dad Ying told your teacher yesterday that I will transfer you to another school. After returning to my hometown, I will send you to the commune primary school." Zhao Xiangdong was stunned : "Ah? Then can I still see my teachers and classmates in the future?"

Zhao Hongyi fell silent for a while before speaking again: "You will have new teachers and classmates in the future."

"But, but..." Zhao Xiangdong thought He said that he had just gotten acquainted with his teachers and classmates, but seeing his father's expression, he couldn't say anything, and walked out with his head drooping.

Looking at his son's lost back, Zhao Hongyi sighed and said to his daughter, "Xiang Li, go out and watch your brother."

Zhao Xiangli heard the words, looked up at Zhao Hongyi, she didn't know what to think, she jumped off the stool, walked out with the book in her arms.

After the children had all gone out, Zhao Hongyi stood there thinking for a moment with downcast eyes, walked out of the second bedroom, and stretched out his hand to open the door of the main room next to him.

Fang Yalan sat on the bed with her legs crossed, her head swaying from side to side following her body, giggling from time to time.

Ever since he went to the police station to pick her up, she has been like this, either staring blankly at one place, or suddenly laughing, or crying and laughing.

But looking at this crazy woman who has slept with him for more than a year, Zhao Hongyi doesn't have much pity in his eyes.

During this period of time, in the dead of night, he regretted countless times, but it was not that he regretted that Yalan was not good enough, but that he married her, and regretted that he had softened his heart for her time and time again.

If he hadn't married her, no, even if he had been determined to divorce her before this incident happened, his career might not have progressed, and at least he wouldn't have been in the army for more than ten years like he is now. Enter the hometown commune as a small officer.

It's just that it's too late to say anything now.

Zhao Hongyi let out a deep breath and opened his mouth to speak, but saw Fang Yalan put his finger between his lips: "Shh, don't talk." "What?"

Fang Yalan held his leg with his right hand, turned his left hand over, and pointed his middle finger outward: " Listen, someone is talking outside."

This was the first sentence Fang Yalan said after returning from the police station, and it didn't sound meaningless, but Zhao Hongyi was not happy, he had already doubted the authenticity of Fang Yalan's madness. She couldn't help frowning when she said this: "What do you want to do?"