Chapter 101-105

CHAPTER 101

When Lin Jing came home from work the next day, she saw a child in the yard, squatting on the ground with Huang Xuwei to take pictures, then walked up to Chen Ru who was sitting in front of her house, and asked in a low voice, "Your mother-in-law, come here Already?"

Chen Ru hummed, and slightly raised her chin towards the kitchen: "She is cooking in the kitchen."

"You..." Lin Jing was a little worried.

"There is an appetizer for the banquet, she didn't bring it up so quickly, don't worry, I'm fine." Chen Ru smiled, "Your mother's food seems to be ready, you can go back to eat." Lin Jing hesitated and said: "That's fine, remember to call me if you need something."

Chen Ru hummed, and Lin Jing went back.

Lin Jing washed her hands and walked into the kitchen. Zhang Xiumei also talked about the visit from the Wang family, and asked, "Is Xiao Chen and her mother-in-law not getting along well?" : "Her mother-in-law complained to you?"

"She didn't complain, but she sighed when Chen Ru was mentioned, for fear that others would not know that she and her daughter-in-law have a bad relationship." Zhang Xiumei said based on past experience, "Just wait, Within three days, she will definitely speak ill of Xiao Chen to me."

Lin Jing could hear the voice: "It seems that you have a good chat."

"The main reason is that she talks vigorously," Zhang Xiumei said as she took out the dishes, "But The mother-in-law Xiao Chen is also really interesting. It is inconvenient for her to go out as an old lady, and it is normal to bring her nephew with her. The problem is that if she brings a slightly older one, not to mention an adult, she must at least have been to high school and know how to read? Seven or eight-year-old kid, what do you think."

"Whatever you think, I won't take it back with you." Lin Jing said, picking up a piece of meat from the plate.

Zhang Xiumei was taken aback by what she said: "Send it here or not take it back? What do you mean?"

Lin Jing reckoned that this matter would still have trouble, so she told Zhang Xiumei about Chen Ru's family's plans.

Although Zhang Xiumei's own family has a lot of troubles, she was speechless after hearing Lin Jing's words: "What does this family think? Let's not talk about whether Chen Ru and Battalion Commander Wang are still young, and whether they can have children in the future. Adoption, why do you have to adopt the child of their old Wang family? Is this taking people as a big advantage? Xiao Wang agreed to this?"

"At first, I should have agreed. Sister Chen had a fight with him after she found out, and I guess it was a change. I made up my mind." Lin Jing thought about it and said, "But even if she changed her mind, her attitude should not be very firm. His mother brought her nephew to cry, and it's hard to say what the result will be." "What about Xiao Chen? What did she think?

" ?" Zhang Xiumei asked.

Lin Jing sighed: "Sister Chen said that if Battalion Commander Wang dares to agree, she will divorce him."

Zhang Xiumei was stunned: "She really said that?" Her tone was a little worried.

It's not that she hasn't seen divorced people, there have been a few couples in the garment factory, and when she quarreled with Lin Guowen, she also let go of saying "I can't make it through", but in fact she didn't accept it. high.

It's not that I think about divorced women, but that many times when a woman is divorced, her husband's family can't enter, and her mother's family may not be able to return, so she really becomes a lonely family. Not only that, outsiders will point out when they know about it, no matter what the reason for the divorce is, after all, women are bad.