Chapter 46-50

CHAPTER 46

When Ji Mingjun was preparing to stir-fry, Song Yuping and Chen Ru came over, saying they wanted to observe and learn. He had already turned on the fire, but at their enthusiastic request, he had no choice but to turn on the switch of the cast iron stove, and the gas tank was the same, and he explained to them from the beginning.

Unscrew the gas valve first, and then turn on the switch of the cast iron stove, so that the fire cannot start, and a match has to be struck to ignite the fire.

Seeing that the fire was burning with a bang, Chen Ru showed timidity: "Will it be easy to get burned?"

Ji Mingjun was stumped by this question, and he said conservatively: "It's okay if the speed is fast."

Song Yuping is not worried about getting burned. , She started cooking when she was not as tall as the stove. She was not afraid then, and she is not afraid now. What she wants to know is the price, and where did he get the ticket.

"I entrusted someone to exchange the ticket, and I waited for almost two months." He quoted the price of the cast iron stove and a single tank of gas, and then said, "The gas tank is free, the gas company provides it, but you have to pay a deposit, no If I cook normally, a tank of gas in my house can last about two months."

Song Yuping listened and calculated in her heart that the price of cast iron stoves is a bit expensive, but a stove does not say more than ten years, and it takes seven or eight years. Year is not a problem. Moreover, the cast iron stove is not heavy to carry, not to mention the gas tank, the gas company provides it, and the deposit will be refunded if they don't need it.

Song Yuping asked a few more questions about safety, and Ji Mingjun answered them one by one, summed up in five words, remember to turn off the gas.

This is not a problem for Song Yuping, the coal-burning stove has to be closed every day, and she will never forget the matter of turning the switch.

Ji Mingjun started cooking, and crucian carp was cooked first, but what Song Yuping paid attention to was not Ji Mingjun's cooking skills, but the heat he adjusted at will according to his needs.

It has to be said that Song Yuping was deeply moved.

She has a character of doing what she says, and after she made up her mind, she didn't delay any longer. After talking to Lin Jing, she went home to find a man to discuss.

Chen Ru was still a little hesitant, she was afraid that she would be in a hurry if she couldn't light the fire.

Lin Jing understood Chen Ru very well, and she was also afraid, so she asked, "Then do you use a coal stove or a gas stove for cooking?"

Although Chen Ru was afraid, she saw that Ji Mingjun wanted to try cooking, so she said : "If you don't need your old Ji to help open the fire, I will try."

"Okay." Lin Jing agreed without hesitation.

So Ji Mingjun gave up the gas stove to Chen Ru after cooking the fish, but he didn't go out. He opened the bone soup stewed on the coal stove, took a look, and took a spoon to skim off the top oil slick.

These days it's not easy for people to eat meaty meat. The thicker the oil, the better, but Ji Mingjun was influenced by the old lady. He liked to drink clear soup when he was a child. Lin Jing was a little puzzled when she saw it for the first time, but the soup cooked in this way was indeed more delicious, and it was no longer just drinking oil.

With Ji Mingjun here, Chen Ru was very relaxed when cooking, and adjusted the heat as she wanted, and the smell wafted out of the kitchen after a while.