Bye Bye Home!

VARUN'S P.O.V:-
Finally I have passed my 12th standard's exam and now I'm ready to shift to our college's hostel. Just excited to see those lovely, hot, cute and stunning girls. Alia and I broke up 2 months back but I still don't think that was my fault, those hot girls attracted me not I went to them. And even wives ignore such things man. I will never be able to read a girl's mind but to be honest, I was bored of her now. It's not that I am a playboy but... Anyways, I just packed my bag and am ready to see those strange cute faces. Just getting excited thinking about the new school year, I took my guitar and sat on the bed....suddenly KNOCK! KNOCK! I kept the guitar on the bed, stood up, went towards the door and opened it. It was mom. "Ready, beta? You look hand some. Your car is waiting outside." she said as she cleaned up the dust on my shoulder and made me neat, though there was no dust on my shoulders. She again said pointing my packed bags looking towards the stewart, "Pick those bags and keep them in Varun's car." I gave a smile as she said me 'handsome' but that was a common thing to me which I hear everyday. "Mom, Dad is busy?" I said, I just wanted to meet dad once before I left for college. But me and my dad's conversation are rare. "Yes, he just left for his office." mom replied.
"What? But he didn't meet me today. He knows I am going today and he doesn't give a damn about me. I hate him mom."
"Cool down. May be it was important."
"Important? What the hell? Is his work more important than his son?" I bursted up. Mom shyed and said "It's OK. You will be meeting him often in the school"
"Mom, I am grown up now and I can't manage meeting him in the college, I will have lots of studies. And anyways, its college mom, not a school." My dad was the managing director of Saint Terresa college, and also was a good friend of the college's principal- A stupid jerk with no responsibilities. My dad is the biggest business tycoon of the country, and is also the worst father and an economically unsatisfied man. He never gets time for me.
I went down to start for my college. Mom followed me. Car was waiting for me. I hugged my mom, and she kissed my forehead. I got into the car. As the car started and went forward, I opened the windows, looked behind taking my head out of the car and waved my mom. She smiled and waved back. I love my mom. But suddenly I remembered that I had forgotten my guitar. So I asked the driver to stop the car and as he stopped, I opened the car's gate and ran back. Mom was still waving and as soon as see saw me running towards her, she got shocked. But I ignored her and ran upstairs picked my guitar and its bag and ran back downstairs. Mom stopped me and said "Happy Journey, love." I smiled and nodded and went back near the car. I waved her back again and entered the car.
I opened my tab and emailed my dad that I had left from home, but he doesn't give a damn about me anyways. Though mom had said me to so i did it. I was feeling tired after running as if I had ran a marathon and had come first. I switched my tab off, and went to a deep sleep.