I Am Powerful

I turned back. I thought that I should at least give it a chance. I looked at her. Her head was facing down the table. She seemed to be in the verge of another cry. I didn't wanted to see her cry again, so I quickly sat do n and hold her left hand with both my hands.
"Do you still love me?", I asked, trying to calm her, though she was already calm.
She looked at me with eyes filled of tears. I was pretty much sure that her vision was totally blurred out due to the tears. She nodded, biting her lower lips.
I gave her a smile. Now everything blurred in front of me. I too was about to cry. I got up and went to her chair, I kneeled down and hugged her tight. But, then I realised that all other couples around sitting in the nearby table were now focused on us. I felt a bit awkward and detached from her. I looked her face. She was covering her face with her both hand. Slowly she removed the hands and I found that she felt shy and was giggling. I smiled at her, got up and went to my chair. I acted that everything was normal, and everybody nearby were now not interested in us.
"Nothing, can stop us now. Who is your fiancé? Tell him that I'm coming to break his nose?", I said with a wicked smile, and winked at her. I looked at her, she wasn't smiling, but was shocked. Her face somewhere showed pity on me.
"What?", I asked her confused.
"Varun, please let this all happen how this is being. You can't help me.", she said worriedly.
"What? You don't know my dad.", I said, being proud of my dad for the first.
"You don't know my dad.", she said with big round eyes, stretching the word 'my'.
"He may be rich, but my dad is the biggest business tycoon of India", I said. Somewhere there was a war between us showing our dads' powers.
She sighed. "Varun, my dad is the biggest business tycoon of armours of the world.", she said whispering loudly.
I partly had a heart attack as she said that.
"What? You are daughter of... of...", my voice shivered, and reached the highest pitch, though not that loud.
"Yes. ...of Johnny Sanon.", she said, when my heart pumped faster than a super fast train.
I was about to cry. Not because of anything else, but because she was Johnny's daughter. Johnny was equal to the worldwide don. The whole world feared him. He was almost the most powerful man of the world. Johnny Sanon was a trader of guns and bombs.
"Oh no!", I said worried.
"Don't worry. The problem isn't with my dad. The problem is someone else. Anyways, the whole world fears him but he fears me and my mom.", she smiled being proud of herself.
"What? Than what are you worrying about?", I asked confused.
"Let's go out. I will tell that to you in car.", she said and I got up at once.
"Let's go then.", I said trying to pull her. But, she pulled me back.
"But, Jeet said that he had ordered some food already for us. Let's eat it and go.", she said. Right at the same time, the waiter came with a large filled with a varieties of dishes. I looked at her.
"Please!", she said in a cute voice, making a puppy face.
I sighed and sat down. I didn't speak at all and ate whatever my stomach digested as fast as possible. Sometimes I ate so fast that, Kriti giggled and made her chock.
As soon as, we were done, I stood up. I went to the counter and asked for the bill. The cashier said that Jeet had already paid for it. So, I went to Kriti who was still waiting for me to return to the table.
I looked at her, walking towards her. She had a worried face.
We went to the car and got in.
"Hey! You said that, you had some important thing in New York, and that's why you had to leave your studies and go there. Would you please tell that to me? I mean if you don't mind.", I said looking at her.
"Stupid, that's why we are here.", she said looking at me.
"Don't call me stupid.", I glared at her.
"Don't try to teach me.", she glared back.
"Why? What are you gonna do?", I asked, challenging her.
"Little boy, I am in the 3rd don stage of Marshall arts.",she said pulling my cheeks.
"Oh! So continue.", I said smiling sheepishly.
"My dad had a conference in the grand canyon, with all the traders of armours from the whole world. There was an Indian man too. He had a son. He was present there along with me. He kind of was starring at me the whole conference like I was an alien. He tried to touch me, with bad intension. And as I told you I know Marshall arts, I slammed him on the ground. Everybody in the conference looked at us. His dad asked him to apologize. He said 'Sorry', but wasn't accepting his fault. He killed his dad to take revenge. He wanted to kill me too, so I came to India to study. But then he attacked my dad to trap me. My dad was cheated. He said he wanted to sign a treaty, with that cause he entered our house and surrounded our house with his army and captured my dad and mom. I went to New York. He gave me two options; he would kill my parents or I should had to marry him. I didn't had any option but marry him. But, before marrying him I had to meet you according to the promise. So, I'm here.", she said. I was blank. I didn't know how to react.
Then I understood that why her voice was shivering in the phone when I called her, on the day I didn't find her in the school.
"But, how does these all take such a long time? It's been almost a year.", I asked her confused.
"Because I wasn't agreeing to both of his options.", she said.
"Well whatever it is nobody can stop me from breaking that guy's bones.", I said bringing in all the courage.
"What? You still want to fight?", she said, shocked.
"Of course, I love you. And when we love, we don't fear. When we fear, it's not love.", I said and winked.
She hugged me tight.
"But how are we supposed to break him?", she detached herself from me, and asked.
"Chill, let me finish this competition. We both will then go to New York.", I said smiling.
She nodded.
"Well I am powerful too.", I said, bulging out all my abs and muscles to show her.
I looked at her. She was giggling.
"Anyways, what's your fiancé's name?", I asked looking at her, taking a long breath and calming down my body due to the abs show off.
"Arjun. Arjun Kapoor.", she said.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Hey lovelies! Woo! Wild card entry of Arjun Kapoor. Hehe! Did you like his guest entry in the story? Comment please. Keep voting and supporting the story.
Love you all!