The Car Conversation (Part II)

WRITER'S NOTE:-
Guys, this happened with me twice! I hate when such things happen. Ugh! I typed the whole chapter but only half of the chapter was published.
Well, these all happened due to some technical problems. And as you realised that I updated after a long time, this happened due to my exams. And the bad news is; This will continue till April 2016. I can not help the moment. Hope you all understand.
Also, watched Dilwale and was awesome. Just loved the story. And Varun, uff! He looked so perfect. Varun-Kriti my dream couple sharing the same screen felt so good. But I didn't see many scenes in the movie that I saw in the trailer. Also, 'Premika' song wasn't in the movie. Don't know why? If any of you know please make sure you tell me in the comment box.
And finally, New Book Alert! Read my new book of Varun Dhawan and Sonam Kapoor; The Bad Boy With A Heart. I know you wouldn't love that couple, though give the story a chance.

VARUN'S POV:-
..."Search it. Varun, please help. Keep on searching, till then I will get the keys of our room from the counter and come to take you.", Arjun said and opened the door of the car of his side.
He was about to step out of the car when he again turned back, "Anyways baby, don't worry if you don't get it. That's not more precious than you.", he said and went away. She returned a fake smile. That burnt me up; How could he call Kriti, 'baby'? Only, I can call her that. Her mom and dad may be exceptional though.
As soon as, he went out of the sight, we both burst out laughing.
"He is caring, BABY.", I said stretching the word 'baby', and started laughing again.
"Shut up. Don't you feel angry, that he called me 'baby'?", Kriti said punching my shoulders from behind, playfully.
"If he wouldn't have been your fiancé for the moment, I would have chocked him to death.", I replied, controlling my laughter.
"OK, calm down. Give me the ring.", Kriti stretched her hand asking for the ring.
I hold her stretched hand's palm, took out the ring and slid it into her ring finger.
"I love you the most, and always will.", I said stretching my body to reach her and pecked her on the lips.
"I love you, too.", she replied.

WRITER'S NOTE:-
So, this was the remaining part. Hope you liked it.
Vote, Comment and don't forget reading my new story.
Bye.
Love you all. xx