Introduction

Hello and welcome to The Kitten's Wrath! Almost a year later I'm finally doing a sequel to what is by far the most popular story I've ever released, The Kitten's Limit.

This is easily going to be the biggest story I've ever done, both in terms of scale and length, and at the time of me writing this, even though I have the story fully planned out, I still don't know exactly how many chapters it's going to end up being.

 So, because of the immense scale of this story, I'm going to be changing up how I go about releasing this story, and any subsequent stories going forward. Instead of releasing the entire thing at once, I'm now going to be releasing them chapter by chapter, or maybe sometimes two chapters at once, like most other authors do. 

Not only will this make things easier and more manageable for me, but it means you'll get to begin reading the story quicker, and can suggest things and give feedback as it progresses, and I'll get to see your reactions as it goes along.

I know this may annoy some people, and I apologize, but my old method just really wasn't sustainable and was taking up a lot of time in my life, too much time to be honest, so I hope you'll understand why I've had to change it up.

Going back to the story. This is a sequel to The Kitten's Limit, and as such it obviously continues on from the events of the first story and builds upon them even more. You don't absolutely have to have read the first story to understand this one, but I highly recommend you do as it will make more sense if you do.

I also highly recommend you read The Primordial Clok-Roo's oneshot 'The Aftermath'.  It serves as his own extension and epilogue to the first story, showing Penny, Darwin and Anais' side of events after Gumball's interactions with them and subsequent rampage. It's a really good oneshot and one that I consider a canon addition to this mini AU. You can read it over on AO3:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/44369725

But anyway, with all of that out of the way, and without further ado, I finally bring you...

...The Kitten's Wrath.