Summary

Hello, fellow readers.

I just wanted to let you guys know a couple of things before I get into it.

I DO NOT OWN TVD. So whatever parts from the show that are in my book they are merely just for my book. I DO own my characters, my dialog, and my plots, so that is mine.

This book focuses on Caroline and her twin, Rosalie, and their struggles as teens living in a supernatural world. When Rosalie met Damon, she instantly fell for him, but she can't go through with that because she has a boyfriend. When Rosalie figures out that Caroline and Damon have a little rendezvous going on, she let's her twin have her fun. Until, they find out what Damon really is... Rosalie tries her hardest to keep him away from her twin but she doesn't lose what little feelings she had and the growing ones she has for him.

Damon likes Rosalie, but she's together with Elena's little brother until... so she finds love in other people. Of course, Elena gets jealous, even though she has a boyfriend of her own.

Rosalie and Jeremy's relationship ends when Bonnie confesses. Rosalie's relationships soon ends during the beginning of season 2 when Rosalie realizes she's loved Damon all along, no matter what he is.

Rosalie and Elena fight a lot for the first couple of seasons, but they become friends in season 4 when Elena finally turns into a vampire. Rosalie becomes friends with her, because as a human she thought Elena was dull, very boring, very self-centered, and very selfish. But as a vampire, Rosalie thought she was fun, challenging, and cool. They both turn off their humanity at the same time. When I said, they both turned their humanity off.. yes, Rosalie does turn into a vampire but I'm not saying when. Hehe.

Anyways, I just wanted you guys to know about this book. And it's contents. Keep reading to find out what goes on in Rosalie's life.

- T