07

kidnapped ?_______________________

kidnapped ?
_______________________

One second, they were celebrating their win over the poe cup, then Wednesday figured out the riddle revealing the hidden doorway and now the two were binded to chairs with bags over the head. Honestly, Meredith doesn't understand how they keep ending up in these situations, tensing up as she feels a prescence behind her back.

The bag was ripped off of her head, strands of strawberry blonde blocking her vision. She blows the strands out of her face, quickly spotting about eight masked people. Her eyebrows furrow at the familiar aura she got from them, frowning at the realization that these were just their classmates and not serial killers.

"Who dare breaches our inner sanctum?" The distorted voice of Bianca rings throughout the spacious room. Meredith tries and fails at concealing her amused giggles, watching as Wednesdays face falls at the realization that Meredith had a second ago.

"Are you laughing?" The distorted voice says again, almost offended.

"Dude, we know it's you" Meredith laughs louder.

"Take the mask off, Bianca" Wednesday states, both watching as each member takes their hoods off revealing the familiar faces of their peers.

"Oh wait, I preferred you with it on" Wednesday continues as Meredith snorts at the grimace Bianca made.

Meredith sighs in disappointment, " Honestly, I expected more from you guys." her hands free from the binds as she tilts back in her chair, looking around the dark room.

"How did you untie yourself?" Keith asks in disbelief, staring at Meredith who wiggles her eyebrows

"It's a secret fish boy" She giggles, wiggling her hands towards him.

"How did you guys get down here" Xavier asks, looking towards the two but mostly at Meredith. "Rowan showed me" Wednesday speaks aloud as Meredith grabs the picture from Wednesday pocket. Xavier was quick to reach the strawberry blonde, gently grabbing the picture from her and looking towards Wednesday for an explanation.

"I tracked the watermark to the Poe statue, than I solved the riddle" She shrugs.

Meredith nods her head, "I just came along for the adventure" smirking towards Xavier who continued to glance towards her.

"Wait, there's a riddle?" Keith mumbles " I thought we just snapped twice" his confusion apparent as the members sigh in disappointment.

Meredith giggles " Well aren't you the brightest in the bunch, fish boy". Meredith watches as Keiths face flushes in embarrassment, glaring towards the witch, "Why you little bit-" His sentence was cut off by Xaviers glare.