The do over

Ben's Pov
8:15 AM

I woke up to see Jenn deep asleep on her back with the sheet over her chest but nothing under. I leaned in and kissed her cheek softly.

"Mi amor.. despierta mi amor... let's go get breakfast. I'm hungry." I said as I looked at her and caressed her cheek.

No response... only loud snores coming from her.

I kissed her neck softly and Jenn was still deep asleep. She didn't even bother moving as I began to kiss her chest.

"Jenn. Wake up love. Let's go eattt." I said to her and shaked her softly. Jenn moved a bit and made a noise.

"What was that?" I asked.

"If you're hungry, just eat me. I'm your favorite meal, no?" Jenn said as she was sleeping.

"Jenn." I said and laughed. "I did eat a lot of you last night... I'll give you a break... I don't want to ask for new sheets again like last night.." I smirked softly.

"Hmm... well make me scream... and cream..." She said as she was still half asleep.

"Your words... not mine..." I smirked and got under the sheet and in between her legs. I kissed her thighs and sucked on her skin, leaving hickeys on her inner thighs. She woke up and moaned softly as she felt my lips on her inner thighs. I looked at her pussy and admired it before pressing my tongue against it and licking her fold rapidly.

"Aaahhh... hmmm.." Jenn moaned softly then grabbed onto her breasts.

I massaged her ass as I flicked my tongue across her clit making her jolt as she was more sensitive. I smirked and sucked on her folds a bit before licking around her entrance and sticking my tongue in. I fluttered my tongue inside her rapidly which made her go crazy and squirm around.

"Don't stop..." Jenn whimpered as her body became tense.. her climax was building up and she was getting overwhelmed with pleasure.

The room was filled with Jennifer's moans.. her moans are so sexy and is music to my ears..

"I'm almost there papi!!" She whimpered and hugged my face with her thighs, not wanting me to stop. I gripped her thighs as she came in my mouth. I licked her sweet cream off her folds and watched as she slowly spread her legs. She kept her toes curled as she was starting to relax... I kissed her thighs again then made her turn onto her stomach.

"Look at all that ass..." I smirked and slapped her ass hard multiple times. I leaned in and placed kissed on her ass then hovered over her as I stroked my cock and was looking at her ass.

"So juicy.." I said softly before spreading her as cheeks and sticking my tip in slowly. "Just the tip?" I teased.

"No give me everything daddy. I want it all." Jenn said in a seductive tone as she placed her hands behind her back. "I remember you used to tie my hands behind my back with Chanel ribbons and you'd choke me when you fucked me so hard.. rearranging my guts..." Jenn said softly as she continued to speak in her seductive voice.

"My little freaky girl.." I smirked as I watched her pussy swallow my cock. I groaned as her walls were tense and tight. "Fuck..." we both moaned.

I began to thrust slow and watched as she became more relaxed and held onto the pillow. I moaned softly and rubbed her sides, still taking it slow.

"Oh dadddy...." Jenn moaned.

"Yes princess?" I said to her and began to thrust a bit faster.

"I love you so much... I can't even describe how much I love you.." Jenn said as she moaned.