𝐈𝐕

"About your work studies," Aizawa said, clearing his throat. "Some heroes wouldn't be able to take some of you this week due to an inconvenience so a few of you might need to go to another agency for a while. Is that understood?"

"Yes, sensei!" Every student replied, earning a nod from their teacher before bidding them farewell.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

"Aww, man! Why does Ryukyu have to go to that meeting she told us about?" Uraraka pouted.

"Because it's important, kerro"

"Girls, let's just look into the bright side! We may or may not be together for this work-study but there are a couple of heroes who are willing to take us in and teach us new techniques or skills!" Y/n cheerfully exclaimed

"Yeah, I guess you're right about that one. Have you already chosen an agency though?"

"Well, I actually don't know.." the h/c-haired girl sweat dropped with an embarrassed look on her face to which her friends just laughed before Todoroki walked by.

"Y/n," he said, making Y/n turn her head as she looked at him.

"What is it, Shoto?"

"Do you want to be with me during the work studies? I'm sure my father would let you stay at his agency during that time"

"Endeavor?! I-I don't know!! He isn't that very fond of me when I'm with you, you know.." Y/n said, making him just nod.

"Oi dumbass!!" Bakugou called out, his arm slinging onto her shoulder, causing Todoroki to look at him stunned. "Already told Best Jeanist if you can go with me during work studies and he fucking accepted as he should, so you're going with me"

The ash-blonde guy smirked widely to which Y/n smiled as she immediately tackled him into a hug, making Todoroki just look at them straight with his fists clenching in his pocket.

"Thank you Katsuki!! You're the best!!" She exclaimed with a blush spreading on her cheeks and as much as Bakugou would like to not be flustered or hide it, he unfortunately can't.

"S-shut up!! You said that we're both going to be heroes and maybe even work on the same agency so maybe this will be the start of it, your words not mine shitty Y/n"

"So you do remember about that, boom boom boy" she snickered, playfully hitting him on the chest.

Really?

But...

You promised.

How come your words are real to him and not mine?

"I... I'm not going to use my fireside anymore, I hate it"

"But Shoto, then you're not that strong anymore and then w-we won't be heroes together anymore!!" The small h/c-haired girl weeped

"I'll use my ice side, I'll train it harder so that it will be strong and then we'll be heroes," Todoroki blankly said making Y/n look at him in awe

"Yeah, and I wish that we could work together!! Because together forever!! And then I want to become your no.1 fan and then you do the same to me"

If I could, I would blame you for putting me at ease every time that you say that phrase but it maybe it was my fault for thinking that anyways.

A hurried knocking on the door disrupted the h/c-haired girl from her slumber. She groaned, standing up before opening it.

"Mhm, what is it now Katsuki? I already told you... no more"

"It's actually Shoto," he said, making her eyes widen as if the sleep in her just suddenly disappeared.

"O-oh! Of course, I knew that, so what is it Shoto?" She asked once more

"There's uhm.. a new ramen shop nearby and I wanna hang out with you this weekend because I hear that they also serve soba but don't worry about the payment it's my treat"

"Ahhh!! That!! Mina talked to me about it earlier this morning and I'm kinda busy.. sorry!!" Y/n apologized with a sweet smile as her hands clasped together.

"I see," Todoroki muttered, looking down

"Yo! Yo! Yo!! Great timing for the both of you, our class is by the lounge for some reason because I called them in so the both of you should join too!!" The pink-toned girl cheered, earning a tired groan

"Mina," Y/n started as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "It's late at night and I want my sleep so shut up and good night-!"

"Bakugou is there" Mina quickly said, her eyebrows raising repeatedly with a cheeky smile, Y/n then paused before rolling her eyes

"Fine. I'm not that sleepy anymore anyways"

"Yay! Let's go" Mina then grabbed Y/n's wrists with Y/n grabbed onto Shoto, making him yelp almost immediately.

"Hey Mina, I got the bottle that you asked for!!"

"I am so proud!" Iida exclaimed with his hands chopping the air. "Helping our classmates because they're thirsty and drinking water for a healthy lifestyle!!"

"Right.. who's up for truth or dare?"

That shocked Iida, making him grieve for the rest of the night while others played. The bottle then (finally) pointed at Y/n.

"So Y/n, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Hmm, what is your type of guy?"

"Type?!" She exclaimed before chuckling. "Well.. handsome, got an amazing and destructive quirk, and he's blonde"

Todoroki felt himself get stung by pain as his heart shattered but not because of her answer, but because she was looking straight at Bakugou as if it was truly directed at him.

"Y/n," Jirou laughed. "You can't say your beloved Chat Noir or Adrien Agreste for that matter!!"

"But!! He's so cool and I can't base off a fictional character?! You didn't tell me that with the question!!"

"Hm fair"