𝐈𝐗

"Y/n"

"Hey, Shoto! What is it?" The h/c-haired girl replied with the same cheery smile on her face, making Todoroki's face slightly turn flustered.

"I was wondering if you would come with me to talk-.." he said but was completely interrupted as a certain ash-blonde walked past them, Y/n then lunged into Bakugou and hugged him from behind.

"Katsuki!! Good morning, do you want to walk to class together?"

"Sure, dumbass"

"Y/n, please, I want to talk" Todoroki muttered, interrupting Y/n who was intensely focused on her phone

"Hm? What did you say just now, Shoto?" She questioned, tilting her head before putting her phone next to her ear. "No Katsuki, I am not talking to you, yes I know but... I'm really sorry Shoto, I have to take this"

Y/n then apologetically smiled before turning away from the two-toned-haired guy.

"Y/n-!"

The ash-blonde guy and the h/c-haired girl walked with their arms linked together and Todoroki had his hands clenched as he went towards them.

"Y/n... I have a favor, please, if only both of us can talk," he pleaded earning a confused look from Y/n

"Well.. you can just say it here, I'm occupied with Katsuki right now.." she muttered as she pulled herself closer to Bakugou who just looked away with his jaw clenched.

"Is that really necessary? All I want for us is to talk.. even just for a minute, please" Shoto pleaded quietly with an obvious tone of pain in his voice.

"Can that happen later on? Like I told you I'm with Katsuki right now," said Y/n with her eyebrows furrowed at her friend.

They both looked at each other silently and intently as Todoroki then first decided to just turn around and walk away. He was seemingly surprised by your words that you would choose Bakugou over him who had been with you the longest through your ups and downs.

It truly annoyed him.

Why is that?..

"Todoroki-san.." Yaoyorozu muttered as she went beside him. "Let's just walk together for a while to ease your mind, is that okay?"

The two-toned-haired guy gave it a moment before nodding, making Yaoyorozu smile as both of them walked away from the scene.

"Man, I feel so bad for him.." Sero muttered softly while Kirishima nodded next to him.

"I wish we don't have to do this," said Kaminari, agreeing with Sero

"Oh come on, Kami!" Mina whined. "We all did this, so we all should pay the price. Don't make yourself innocent here too!"

"That doesn't mean that we can keep this a secret for a long time!! Y/n and Bakugou have been together for the longest time that we have known!!"

All of them feel ill silent with guilt immediately taking over their bodies making them have a wrenching feeling in their stomachs – it was true, it was a fact.

Y/n and Bakugou had been together for a couple of months now.

Yesterday was their anniversary so they decided to have a small date by the dorms while Todoroki wasn't around and most likely the reason why she decided to bake a cake to eat with Bakugou.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐬 • || 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝚇 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 || 🎉