𝐕𝐈

"Todoroki-san is so handsome! I want to have someone like him as a boyfriend!~" a person cooed as the two-toned-haired guy was just walking past them to go to his classroom.

"Well too bad he ain't returning your feelings with him being way too good for you"

"Oh shut up!! I would still like him either way!"

"Don't care about the both of you but I prefer the Midoriya guy"

They would just shrug their conversation with laughter but Todoroki felt his thoughts immediately running to his head.

'How can people like me? Yet... I can't and never will become Y/n's type..'

"Dude, just listen to me!!" A familiar voice shouted which was followed by a loud grunt, earning the boy's attention and making him walk in that direction to find Kirishima trying his best to calm down a pacing, raging, and confused Bakugou by the staircase.

"How can I listen to you?! You don't even know what's going to happen!! Ughhh!! I fucking hate this!! I don't know what she's doing to me or whatever but.. fuck!!" Bakugou yelled as he sent an explosion to the wall, leaving a burn mark

"Chill man!!"

"How the hell am I supposed to chill?! I'm dropping these hints almost everywhere and I know she's dense but fuck! So, how do I tell her that I want to set up some things without her noticing it or making it obvious of some sort?! I just want to punch her in the face so hard so she'll fucking know about my damn feelings for her but I won't make it too hard, because it's her"

"I don't think that's how you show affection.." Kirishima murmured as he sweatdropped at Bakugou's menacing glare.

Todoroki just scoffed at his words but continued to eavesdrop.

"Oh, so you immediately know how to fucking act around the person you love, is that what you're tryna say, huh?!" The ash-blonde guy exclaimed, tugging his hair in frustration

The red-haired boy sighed deeply. "No, absolutely not, you and Y/n have been much closer lately, aren't you? So just let it flow and then maybe she'll accidentally drop hints about what she likes to do with you and if you still aren't sure then just ask someone to talk it off her!"

"Shitty hair," Bakugou said as he brought his hand to Kirishima's shoulder. "That's the most stupidest idea that I have ever fucking heard!!"

"But!! I don't have any ideas anymore, at this point just ask Kaminari, Sero, or even Mina for that matter!!"

"Their ideas are even worse!!"

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

It was then time for their training exercises to come to play with everyone trying to improve their quirks or perfect their special moves.

But a familiar heterochromia's eyes wandered as it landed on a familiar figure being in awe and possibly even swooned by a certain ash-blonde guy's moves.

Everyone doesn't know it completely but Todoroki knew that he was showing off to Y/n, making his lips form into a straight line as the girl's attention was completely pinned on Bakugou.

Of course, it was always that way. Your e/c eyes always sparkling when you were around Bakugou but not around him, how your face would light up for no reason because he was around even though Todoroki was just right beside you, trying his best to crack a joke – even though he doesn't have the talent to do so.

It will always be Bakugou who gets your attention.

Always.

"Kacchan!! Y/n-san!! Watch out!!" Midoriya screamed out at the tip of his lungs as he saw a large piece of pipe falling under both of them but was too far away to take care of it.