Hurt (21)

"There's a sickening feeling of familiarity, when the wrong person knows you too well And you know them too well

"There's a sickening feeling of familiarity, when the wrong person knows you too well And you know them too well. And they weren't always the wrong person."

He walks In farther into the restroom.

"What are you doing?" I ask him, my voice cracking as I speak.

He just gives me a look "you don't know how much I've missed you" he says

I back away as he gets closer "I've missed your laugh, your kisses, your jokes, your face" he says, "the way you laugh when you feel nervous or uncomfortable" he gets closer as he speaks.

"Please leave me alone" i say scared, he backs me into the wall. He puts his hand behind my head making me trapped.

My heart beat so fast again.

He drops his head close to my ear "you are mine and no one else's" he says, a tear drops down my face.

He roughly grabs my face and kisses my lips, i try as hard as I can to pull away but his grip is hard and firm.

A few tears drop again and he wipes them away.

"Why are you crying? I would never hurt you" he says softly, it almost makes me believe him.

But I know better than that, he will hurt me if he feels threatened.

"Didn't you miss me?" He asked, he makes my head move up and down with his hand "aww I thought so"

"I want you to leave that asshole and get back with me" he says turning around from me.

My heart drops, "what? No, I won't do that" i say, my hands start to shake.

I try to get out, I try to run to the door while he was looking away.

Just as I was about to get out he grabs me by the hair pulling me back.

"You're not going anywhere" he says lowly.

He pushes me against the wall and punches me in the stomach. I fall forward in pain.

He does it two more times.

"Look what you made me do? I told you I didn't want to hurt you" he says.

I'm still crunch over, he grabs me by the neck choking me. I can't breathe.

I'm grabbing at his hand to let me go, just as I was about to pass out Lana comes in through the door.

"Let go of her!" She says pushing him away.

He lets go of me and I fall to the floor, i hold onto my neck taking deep breaths.

"Get out! And I don't want you anywhere near her or else I'll go to the police" she says, "actually no, no matter what I'll go to them" she says.

He looks pissed off but storms out.

Lana rushes to me, kneeling down "are you okay?" She asked.

I nod "yeah it's nothing new" i say, she smiles sadly and hugs me.

I wince a little "sorry, let's get you home" she says.

I nod and Lana helps me get up and out of the restroom.

"I'll let the office ladies know you'll be going home" she says, we walk to her car and drive off.

It only took us ten minutes to get there.

Once we're inside, i let the tears out.

I cry sitting on the couch, lana comes to sit next to me. I lean my head onto her shoulder while she holds me.

"Please don't leave me alone, I'm scared he'll come back here" i say through my sobs, she nods agreeing.

I want Mason here but it's still school hours, "does Mason know what happened?" I asked, she shakes her head.

"No, I'll call him if you want me to" she says, i nod.

She gets up, taking her phone and goes into the kitchen.

"I'm gonna make you a tea as well okay" she says, i don't respond.

A few minutes later she comes back with a cup of tea, she sits down next to me.

"Masons on his way here" she says staring at my neck, I get up and look at the hallway mirror.

A bruise is already forming from where he choked me, i cry more.

Mason comes through the door with Noah, Blake and Evelyn. All with worried looks on their faces.

Mason reaches me and pulls me into his arms, rubbing my hair as he hugs me.

"Are you okay? What happened?" He asked, i shake my head.

We walk to the couch, our friends following as well. Evelyn hugs me after Mason let go of me.

"Oh stells" she says and that's all I needed to hear to let myself cry again.

She holds me tightly, i hug her back just as tightly.

"Thanks guys for coming over" i say.

"Anytime stells" Noah says.

"Yeah your our friend now, we've got your back" Blake says with a determinate look.

"What's the plan?" He asked.

In this moment in time, joy bubbles up in my chest.