𝚝 𝚠 𝚘

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

season 1 episode 1

c h a p t e r t w oThe new siblings

c h a p t e r t w o
The new siblings

"ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ."

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE? It's not like we have all time in universe." Ivy's been complaining about their best friend for about 10 minutes.

But for Stiles it seemed like an hour. When she breaths in and out to start again, he says: "Can you just...he's there."

"I- ok." She sweetly smiled and waved at Scott riding their way. He only put his bike next to the others when a car parked and Jackson one of the biggest jerks Ivy's ever get to know stepped out.

Seeing the wave he returned it like it was on him, Ivy mentally cringed and gave him the middle finger. For some reason Jackson was flirting with her since...she didn't even when it started 'cause of the long time.

She saw him and Scott exchange some words but some other dudes called him, right when he was walking near Ivy, he winked at her.

What the hell?

If only you could see her disgusted face at the moment.

Then Scott finally walked to her and Stiles, she slapped him slightly right on the head.

"Ouch that hurts man." He complained while holding back of his head where he feels the little of pain. "What was that for?"

"For us to wait at you. And I tell it wasn't just a few minutes."

"Okay, let's see this thing." Stiles said excitedly and as soon as Scott shows up his injurie, he had to touch it.

"Whoa!" And his t-shirt was back on but they had time to see everything they needed.

"It was too dark to see much, but i'm pretty sure it was a wolf." Scott told his friends, starting to go to entrance of school.

"A wolf?"

"A wolf bit you?" Stiles asked in total disbelief.

"Uh uh."

"Here?

"No, not a chance."

"I heard a wolf howling."

"No, you didn't." Ivy shook her head, agreeing with Stiles.

"What do you mean "No I didn't"? How do you know what i heard? Both of you!"

"Because California doesn't have wolves, okay?" Laughing Stiles couldn't continue so Ivy did it.