𝚜 𝚒 𝚡

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

season 1 episode 3

c h a p t e r   s i xThe worst idea

c h a p t e r s i x
The worst idea

"Dᴏ ɪᴛ, ɴᴏ ʙᴀʟʟs."

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

(for some reason wattpad is putting chapter six before five even as i'm changing it. it always comes back 🤦‍♀️)

"BUT DREAMS AREN'T MEMORIES."
Stiles was just saying to Scott when these two came crushing to Ivy, who was sitting in canteen, alone. Happily alone to be more correct.

Again happily alone before her idiots came here talking about something they didn't tell her which infuriate her because stuff like that happened often, especially when they were younger.

She really hated it. The secrets they're keeping from her for about the past week, maybe even more. To be honest Ivy has no idea how much time passed.

"Then it wasn't a dream. Something happed last night, and I can't remember it." Scott immediately disagreed to his best friend.

"What makes you so sure that Derek even has all the answers?

"Because during the full moon he wasn't changed. He was in total control"

Ivy was for a while just staring at them, totally dumbfounded. "What the hell are you talking about? Derek is also a werewolf?"

"You didn't tell her?" Scott asked Stiles and Ivy thought she heard his voice jump an octave upward.

"Of course i didn't."

The siblings best friend again looked confused, his brows furrowed. "Why?"

"Because...i'm not an idiot."

"You're an idiot." Ivy told her twin, rolling her eyes but still with gentle smile on her lips.

"Thanks."

"Okayy back to the topic boys. What did I miss?"

The two in an answer looked panicked at each other, their eyes wide and Scott started stuttering something Ivy didn't understand even if she tried and she knows this kid her whole life.

"Slower, please."

And so they told her, about Derek, the other half of the dead body (an upper half, very important thing to know for Ivy - for some reason) on his porch, how it all changed from a wolf to a girl, about Scott and his wierd...something about Allison and the other werewolf.