𝚏 𝚘 𝚞 𝚛

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

season 1 episode 1

c h a p t e r  f o u rThe Derek Hale

The Derek Hale

"ɪᴛ's ᴀ sɪɢɴᴀʟ. Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴡᴏʟғɪᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ, ʜᴇ ʜᴏᴡʟs ʜɪs ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʜɪᴍ."

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

"SO ALL THIS STARTED WITH BITE."

"What if it's like an infection, like my body's is flooding with adrenaline before i go into shock or something?"

Before even something came out of Stiles's mouth, Ivy knew it would be interesting. "You know what? I actually think i've heard of this. It's a specific kind of infection."

She really had to stop herself from laughing so she rather for now said nothing and rather turned her face the other way so Scott couldn't see it.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Yeah, i think it's called lycanthropy."

"Oh god, i love you Stiles so much." Ivy informed her twin, courners of her lips wide open.

"You know it?" Scott asked her.

"Yep, of course."

You could see the panick awakening in Scott's face, especially eyes. "What's that? Is that bad?"

"This is gettin' even better." She examined and Stiles with serious face had to agree.

With hands on his hips he continued: "Oh yeah the worst. But only once a month."

"Or twice!"

"Once a month?"

"Mmmm-hmm. On the night of the full moon." To be it even better Stiles howled, Ivy joining. Scott pushed both of them to be farer from him.

Stiles continued to make fun of him. "Hey, you're the one who heard a wolf howling."

"There could be something seriously wrong with me."

"I know! You're a werewolf!" And Stiles mockingly growled.

"I always wanted supernatural friend." Ivy shrugged shoulders at the looks they gave her.

"Okay, obviously i'm kidding. But if you see me in shop class trying to melt all the silver i can find, it's 'cause Friday's a full moon."

Suddenly they stopped moving, Scott looking around like he wanted to imagine this place a day ago when was dark.

"No I could have sworn this was it. I saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler." And he kneeled on the ground.

"Maybe the killer moved the body."