𝚜 𝚎 𝚟 𝚎 𝚗

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

season 1 episode 3

c h a p t e r   s e v e nThe triple date

The triple date

"Aɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ?
Tʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ."

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

"WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?" Ivy asked her best friend, panick visible in her tone and face. Lydia just rolled her eyes at her, then shoved her gently aside so she can choose something, as she would say 'wear-able'.

With what will Ivy disagree in the end and will choose completely different outfit. But that's just how their friendship works, both ways.

"Let me think." Lydia muttered under her breath, standing in front of the wooden wardrobe and pushing clothes she didn't like away. To be fair, it wasn't like she disliked them (she did but that's beside the point), the clothing wasn't good for bowling.

"What about this?" She asked Ivy who was sitting impatiently at her bed waiting. Lydia pointed at long black skirt that reached her knees, plain white t-shirt and jacket with chequered pattern - black, white, brown.

Ivy's brows furrowed in confusion. "I thought we said no skirts. And we're going bowling."

Lydia looked at her for a few seconds before glancing at the skirt. Then at Ivy and again at the outfit. She sighed, nodding her head and mumbling: "True."

It took next ten minutes for Lydia not to pick something, only moving places where Ivy's clothes were, muttering some words, her friend didn't have any chance of hearing, to in the end do nothing.

"Fuck it." Ivy said to herself before she was the one looking in her closet to find something proper to wear. She knew much better than Lydia where different types of clothing were so it was easier for her to really find something. In the end she couldn't even remember why Ivy didn't do it herself.

Finally she then picked light-grey high-waisted trousers, black long sleeved shirt with slight turtle neck and big baggy leather jacket to not freeze out there.

From jewellery she chose small golden hearted necklace, this time she left her rings at home so she can take a bowling ball.

Lydia just stared at Ivy in annoyance, she thought it was too basic, too plain to wear, especially for a 'date'. Well Lydia  took it as a date for her best friend and Alexander. Ivy? Not so much. She thought about it as a 'fun' hangout with friends and the new guy she dislikes.