𝚎 𝚒 𝚐 𝚑 𝚝

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

season 1 episode 3 and 4

c h a p t e r   e i g h tJackson Whittemore hate club

Jackson Whittemore hate club

"Wᴇʟʟ, ʏᴏᴜ sᴜʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴏғ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Jᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ Wʜɪᴛᴛᴇᴍᴏʀᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʟᴜʙ."

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

XANDER HEARD SOMETHING HE PROBABLY SHOUDN'T HAVE. They were still at the bowling, the girls wanted to go to the bathroom and as Alexander knew, gossip too. So he expected it to take some more time.

That's why he was sitting in one of the chairs there, scrolling on his phone when he heard behind the corner voices of the other two boys.

"...listen, I know we both didn't want to be here. But the thing is, we don't have to hate each other." Scott started.

"I don't hate you." Xander nearly started coughing at this. "I just don't believe you. You know, you get everyone thinking everything's fine and normal about you but I know something's off. You cheated tonight."

"How do you cheat in bowling?" Scott asked confused. Good question.

"I don't know, but you did. And I don't know if it's steroids or something weirder. I'm guessing something weirder since it's pretty obvious that you you're a freak. So don't think for a second I've given up on finding out what your little secret is."

The fuck? Alexander thought. I mean, he doesn't know Scott very well but he knows too that something isn't right with this guy, does he like him? Mostly yes. Does he feel something off with him? Yes, sadly he has to agree with Jackson. But, he wouldn't confront him because of it, especially like this.

He heard from nearly all students how they didn't know who Scott McCall is. And now he is a star, his sister is crushing on him and Xander doesn't feel like he knows everything.

Shocked, Scott argued back. "I don't have any secrets." Everyone has some secrets.

"Yeah, you do. And here's the other thing. I don't know why, but I think whatever it is you're hiding, you don't want her to find out about it, either." Jackson smirked, pointing his head Allison's way who with others finally got out from the restrooms to couches so they can take off their bowling shoes.

To not get into bigger argument Scott just looked around, he probably spotted something so he walked away. His fists clenched and they seemed a little too red to Alexander. But he just raised his brows at the motion and let it be.

What he couldn't let be was Jackson, cockily playing some game like he just didn't threaten someone. Alexander charged at him, pulling his away with a strong hold on Jackson's bicep, who obviously tried to get away from him but his attemt was useless. When he realised it, his eyes widened in total suprise, staring into Xander's cold void of any emotion face.