𝚝 𝚎 𝚗

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

c h a p t e r   e i g h t Tattoos are hot

Tattoos are hot

"I Gʀɪᴇᴠᴇ Nᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ, I Tᴀᴋᴇ Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ "

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

IVY DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHY SHE WAS IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD TODAY. Scratch that. That would be a total lie. She certainly knew of what improvated her mental health.

Like now, she's sitting on a bench in front of her high school. This day she couldn't sleep very well, tossing in her bed before she gave up sleeping and decided to get there earlier than usual, but just thanks to her luck, the school doors were still locked.

Which shouldn't suprise her as it was still too early and she guessed that today, nobody had a class on 7 am (and that did suprise her, because she had to go through it twice a week).

Then she heard a meowing sound behind her, and only that made her day much better. I mean, for whom it wouldn't? Probably Lydia, because that girl has an allergy for them. Sadly.

Looking that way, Ivy noticed a dark grey fluffy cat (what a suprise, what else would meow at her?) staring creepily at her. Awww, she thought to herself, melting on inside from how cute it (it felt weird to talk about the cat as it, but she didn't know the gender so she had to go with it) looked.

"Come on." She said with hearts in her eyes to the cat, like it could understand her, patting the free space next to her. "Come here."

The cat's head tilted to the side, it's light, with thin slitted pupils, eyes narrowed at her, making it seem even more scary. But she still only could smiled at it.

Ivy then carefully stretched out her hand to pat it on it's fluffy head. When the cat didn't show any signs that it would attack her or whatever else. Her hand touched it's fur behind it's ears making the cat purr slightly, suprising Ivy. She took that as sign to continue scratching it further down the back.

"Aww you're such a cutie." She whispered exitedly with her eyes widened. Her hand then touched the cat's back, patting it (she still wasn't sure if it was boy or girl) there. "I never want to leave you."

"It looks like devil's spawn." A voice  sounded behind her, suprising Ivy unpleasantly, making her jump slightly and making her mutter "Fuck". She was so intrigued by the adorable cat to even be aware, how much time passed since she had sat there.

But she guessed she still had a lot time considering how no one except for her, and the person, was there. The 'strangers' footsteps came closer and because she didn't turn her head, she couldn't see them, but Ivy still knew, who it was.