𝚗 𝚒 𝚗 𝚎

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

season 1 episode 4

"ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ

"ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ."

❤︎☾︎☽︎❤︎

"I need you to find out what kind of bullet they used." With worried expression Derek told Scott, his face scrunching in pain.

"How the hell am I supposed to do that?" The young werewolf asked in disbelief with his hands leaning against the car to be closer to Derek.

"She's an Argent. She's with them."

"Why should I help you?" Scott complained angrily. As an answer, Derek and Ivy said to him at the same time: "Because you need me." "Probably because you wouldn't survive another full moon."

At that Scott gave Ivy a side eye, annoyed with how the situation evolved. From his former idea to spend the day in Allison's companion, he has to find some magic bullet to save a grumpy werewolf.

"Fine, i'll try." He sighed and surrended.  He probably didn't want to have death of some hot guy to be on his account, Ivy thought.

"Don't worry Scott, you got this. How hard can it be? Finding one tiny bullet between thousands of others." She patted him on his back through the open car window.

"Thanks Ivy, you're always helpful."

"I know."

***

Whilst Scott was enjoying his moments with Allison, Xander on the other hand was frustrated with the sounds of them kissing, the bed moving and them talking, thin walls. Why are the walls so fucking thin? And why is his bedroom right next to Allison's? They have a big ass mansion for fucks sake. This was all he could think of and it really wasn't on his bucket list for that afternoon.

Then there was Ivy with Stiles driving dying Derek somewhere, why somewhere? Because she had no idea where they're headed to.

"Want some help?" She asked Derek when she saw him struggling with taking his leather jacket off. For a moment he ignored her. Rude. But then  when he couldn't still undress himself, he silently nodded.

Ivy smiled softly before holding one sleeve and taking it off from his healthy - not the aching arm. He then easily slid the other part of the clothing down. But when she was helping him, she accidently touched him, under her fingers she could feel the hard muscles, making her blush and smirk knowingly.