~3

I found it hard sleeping through the night, my ribs were actually killing me and I couldn't even find a comfortable position for me to ease the pain but I figured out that it might be helpful if I sit down on my bed and perch straight my back at the headboard of the bed with crossed straight legs.

To be honest that actually worked good since my back was straight and I wasn't putting any pressure on my ribs. I was in that position all night and my pill unfortunately wasn't effective this time , the reason unknown

I hope that my body system didn't get used to the pill because if it did I won't be able to sleep peacefully ever again , damn it.

The time for me to get up has came and I don't feel ready to  deal with any shit today, I feel more exhausted than ever, the lack of sleep is my worst enemy

in fact I'm a really sleepy person who can sleep all day but you know my life and the things going around,  so that wonderful thing can't be done. I finally took the  decisions to get up and take a cold shower to wake my body and feel more myself.

°Time skip°

After I was done showering I treated my wounds and started getting worried for my ribs , they aren't healing at all

instead the pain is growing more and the bruise is extending.

i guess i have to do sth about it. I sighed heavily finding it hard to wore my black pants and my high-neck black long-sleeve shirt before putting my hair in a low bun.

After some failed attempts to wear my shirt i finally wore it and looked myself in the mirror.  Let me tell you.......nothing interesting. Just a dool girl with a tired face.
I sighed and   exited from the bathroom  heading in my room  to cover that art on my face which was caused by my lovely parents , sarcasm here, but the sun caought my attention.

His lights rays were passing through my window  lighting my room  with his warm movements , that can be explained as its 7 in the morning. I approached the window and opened it ready to start my day with a clear mind.

I took a cigar from the small table  beside me   and light it up.

It was until taking the first puff after that, the annoying noise in my head was nowhere to be heard , so peaceful.

Seeing how freely the sun acts with no boundaries but with freedom make my eyes full of jealousy. Was that  so hard for my parents to live together and not destroying everything by being selfish and abandoning each other?

That bitch never explained to me the real reason for leaving my biological father , is the reason so hurtful for her to say? But what I am even saying , she can bare  beating her own child with no hesitation , but  considere hurtful to say the truth? Fucking ass.

I stubb my cigar in the astray getting frustrated from my thoughts and started covering the bruises on my face. Some of them are  fading away but still if I don't wear any make-up they can be seen clearly, so I'm not risking it. After some time i was done and the time had hit 7:30 , to be honest,  I am super late.

I wore my black  warm hoodie since I don't have anything warmer, took my bagback with some necessary things , my shoes in my hands  while  exiting my room before taking the cracked phone from my mattress. I started walking downstairs knowing damn well that they will be still sleeping after that party alcohol they had together.

After some steps going down on the stairs the chaotic scene in the hallway could be seen. Since last night the lights was off the broken glasses, plenty of cigarettes and a good amount of alcohol bottles couldn't be seen but now everything is clear and obvious.

Anger is smth they  could never be in control of  and I know firsthand from anyone else, they are behaving like some fucking animals.

As I was still standing on the stair , I wore my shoes in a quick way and made my way out of that mess called house. The first thing I did when I stepped out of there was taking a deep breath to revitalize my insides from  that smoke I did earlier. The sun might be raising lately but the cold is increasing day by day

I have to save money and buy smth warmer. Since my system is far too weak from not eating as a teen should in my age , it will be easier for me to catch a cold and that will only offer me more trouble.

I started taking the route for the bakery where I am currently working at sticking my hands way more inside in the pockets of my hoodie to keep them warm and nice.

After a while the bakery came in view and I hurried inside since the cold was unbearable. I entered the shop and the same fresh smell off sweets overwhelmed me in many ways , my coworker great me with the sweetest smile of hers and with that our day started .

                                 ~