~10

Your mom tries were successful and deleted all of yours and hers personal datas on every law platform like she wanted to get away of something. She wanted to be covered and hide from someone and that someone was your biological father. When you turned 5 , at that time ,your parents got divorced and your mom took you away from your dad  and brothers since you were your dad weakness. So the only reason she took you away was to take revenge of your father , and that's the reason she tried to hide from everyone,  she wanted to keep away your father until now. Unfortunately your dad  left the world 4 years ago and left behind your 6 brothers whom the older one is your guardian now"

there is no freaking way I'm hearing all these  bulshits, did she made up that story to make me feel better ? like I had an actual family but they didn't make it out alive? 

" please Sarah please" I said looking at her with angry  tears forming in my eyes. That's too much.  I am not a fool to play around with my feelings 
"that's enough lets stope here, there is no way I am gonna believe all th-"

" listen to me sofia ,there is no lies , everything I said is true. All these years your dad and brothers were searching for you and were dying to get you back,  but that was impossible since there were no clues at all. I talked through the phone and two of them are heading here already. You can talk things over together too and give them a chance , in this way you are giving your self the biggest chance you can ever have. Dont be selfish now but think things over . Your family is a powerful one, there is no such thing going against their will, they have unlimited power and I assure you that they can keep you safe, so please just wait for a bit more until they arrive here"

she says all that like its so simple

"Do you actually believe that I can accept as my family some strangers?" I asked raising my voice  "that we are related by blood does not mean anything to me. I wont address them as  my brothers, they don't know me and I clearly don't know them. I dont want to meet them , its pointless"  I was yelling by now clearly have lost my patience.

Sarah sighed and approached the door
"I will leave for now and let you calm down,  when we ,people, are angry we can't think straight and take actions based on our impulsive thoughts. So try to cool down. Repeat everything we have discussed and accept the fact that you have a family because I assure you" she opened the door and looked at me sadly
"Even if you want to go or not is not your decision,  sadly it's not in your hands. You are underage and from the moment you have a guardian you can't decide by your own and lastly....they are capable of  taking you by force with them if you deny going,  so be careful"

These were her last words before leaving me here alone and confused. What am I going to do?
Do I really have to go with them forcefully? And even if I agree to  go, who guarantees me that they will not be like my previous guardians,Meredith and Robert.

Powerful people means danger is near.

With all these dark thoughts I couldn't wait any longer. I took my pack of cigarettes, took one out and lighted up, that's the only way that works on calming down my nerves and that the thing I need now .

I wonder from who I got the angry issues,  from appearance I clearly don't look like my mom , she had blue eyes with slight curly black hair but I have brown eyes with straight brown long hair. Maybe I took from my father , he might had brown eyes and match brown hair. I wonder if I'm actually related by blood, are we really siblings? and I didn't have the time to ask how many brothers I have.

How shocked I was I didn't have the courage to ask further more. I hope they will see how fucked up I am and leave me here.

I did my smoke and  after a while a knock was heard and I didn't bother doing anything. I was sitting on the same  chair in same position and kept smoking unbothered looking ahead of me travelinganywhereand everywhere.

Sarah entered in first and when she noticed the cigar in between my fingers seemed like she tried giving me a signal to drop it down. Well, by her suspicious actions it seems my called brothers have arrived but as I said , unbothered.

I will just keep holding my calmer in my fingers.

As Sarah entered in I  turned my head and laid my eyes behind her where there were standing  two men but i didn't have a full view of them. Until they came in after Sarah and stand right next to her. There were two  tall men standing in their middle 20s with tattoos all over their necks and palms. They had as well as me  brown eyes with brown hair and their posture were screaming power.

They held a really strong and cold figure sending shivers down my body.

I guess Sarah wasn't lying..

"So sofia, these young men are your brothers , you can have some time to discuss and get along" she said with a uncomfortable smile and looked towards my scary  men 

"Please excuse me Mrs Lombardi"
She excused herself and left the 3 of us alone. Well I guess we have a long way to go.