Chapter 1

Getting out of my Lambo, I breath in the fresh air of a new year, my 'last' year here at St. Aloysius High. I can finally start saying my goodbyes to this beautiful college.

I push the hall way doors open and began my journey to my newly assigned locker. My journey was cut short as Bridget jumped in front of me.

"Hey girlfriend!" She shirked and I beamed.

"Hello Bridget, welcome back to school." I said giving her a hug.

"Oh, stop it. You know this place always make me wanna boak." She stated and I laugh.

"I'm the Scot here and I don't speak so much Scot slang and you?"

We got to my locker and I put out the books I'll need for class. "Yeah, you guys are growing on me"

I gave her a 'are you serious?' look with one eyebrow raised.

"Aye. y'all really are!" She defended.

"I speak pure English 'everyday'. Don't bother about my accent but seriously, I don't want Mr. Lawrence come badging in my house screaming blood murder how I made his 'American' daughter become Scot." I say way too seriously, because I slightly mean it. The man can be scary.

Now it's her turn to laugh. "He'll be surprised how many Scot loons I've swapped spit with" I now joined her, laughing at the expression I imagined he would have on.

Her father has some kind of beef with us Scots. Why? I do not know.

"Okay Cupid, it's time I left for class, don't wanna start a new year tardy." She said turning to her way to class.

"Hmmm" I replied then asked, "What of Claudia? Hasn't resumed yet?" I asked.

"Nah, her stupid Ex broke her way too much, buh she'll be here next week. Give her a call, will ya?" She stated over her shoulder and I gave a curt nod.

"Guido's later?" I called to her.

"Aye, love ya." She called back before disappearing in the crowd of buzzing students. I took out my books quickly and ran for class. Time for the beginning of my last year in high school.

The first four periods were fantastic. English'-lit, history and Gym. I love to gym but its quite hard for some people. I had just two classes later, so I went for home room.

Once I'd finished packing my bags, I took out my cell phone and phoned Claudia. It was about going into voicemail when she picked up.

"Hey Cupid." She groaned into device.

"Hi Claudia, how are you?" I asked her calmly.

"Hung over. How's school?" More groans.

"Moving on? You need to stop mourning over a guy that doesn't deserve you and come back to school." I paused with a sigh. "I miss you. We all do and there are new hot and sexy guys back here to move on with." I told her and she sighed.

"I'm a buying your....'Theory' but I'll make it to school by the week's ending. It's all I can offer." She deadpanned. I am not getting more than that.

"Oh, look at you sounding like a successful business woman already. Fine, I'll wait till Thursday." I told her and she scoffed.

"Like you read my mind." She mumbled sighing.

"Good, pack your self together and be here with your gallus self."

"Fine, fine, Mum. I gotta go." Just as she said that, I went face first into a body, well a chest actually.