Chapter 9

Alfie-Reid Young is my eldest brother and the first child of my parent, Haliya Singh Young and Aaron Reid Young. He is twenty-six and not married. He also resides at L. A since that's where Dad posted him for work.

He's a pure critic, he criticizes everything. Lew and I have to clean the house, well not exactly because we only supervised our house helps. The house has to be flawless if not Lew and I are in for a mansion clean up.

All the clothes are clean, furnitures flawless, floors waxed, gadgets clean, no cobwebs, I actually hate them, and every other thing. Now we wait.

"Lew, is everything set?" I ask and he scoffed.

"Alf would always find some fault somewhere. I wonder why he does that." I sighed. Lew is right. It was hard to sit now because we could mess up the perfect mansion.

"My legs are killing me. Let us go to the lawn." I whined and Lew laughed.

"Go ahead, I have a call to make." I left immediately to the lawn. I settled on the carpet grass, sitting with my legs underneath me. I had just started relaxing when my phone rang. I picked it up instantly.

"Yes?" I grumbled into the device.

"Hello to you too, Angel." The caller replied through a laugh.

I groaned upon hearing his voice. "What is it? I'm kinda busy." I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that I was just worried about you since you didn't come to school today." He explained and I felt a flutter in my chest.

"Thanks for worrying but you didn't have to call."

"You welcome." He paused before he continued. "I was thinking you'd want to go out and have with me." He said slyly.

I groaned again. " Do you not understand? My brother's coming home today and everything has to be perfect for his arrival, so I'm quite busy." I said and he sighed.

"Fine, tomorrow?" He tried his luck.

"Bye Kal." I said before disconnecting the call. That's before smiling, he's worried about me. I shock the smile off and tried to relax. I did relax. Since Alfie hasn't showed up yet, Mother too. I even slept off on the lawn and when I woke up, I'd spent about two hours here.

I sat up froze when I heard a thick accented voice say. "How many times have I told you it's not lady like to sit like that?"

I stood up immediately to face my eldest brother, Alfie-Reid Young. His black hair as beautiful as ever, he also cut his but it's gelled back and slick. I'm jealous of my brothers hair, sue me.

His suit is nicely pressed and getto's in the right places. His shoes like he just got them out of their box and put it on. He's tall too and has broad shoulders.

Since Alfie had clocked fourteen, I haven't seen him without a top so, I don't know how his bare chest looks like. "Alfie." I chocked out.

"Won't you give your brother a hug?" He asked with a small smile. I moved carefully to him and hugged him, I slowly relaxed in his embrace. He might be up and tight but I still love my brother.

He, just like Lew, is protective of me and cares for me so, I won't like him any other way.

"Did you cut your hair?" I withdrew instantly. What do I say?...

"Yeah, she didn't want to become a red head Rapunzel." Lew replied on my behalf and I sighed sending a grateful smile to him.

"Really now? You finally cut it. This style suits you." Alfie complimented.