Characters&Information!

Hanon Aizawa/Cure Fairy

Debut: Chapter 1

Age: 18

Looks:Fair skinned girl with sandy blonde hair and magenta eyes.( in her cure form is her hair cream blonde colored with hot pink streak on it.)

Birthday:June 24th

Hometown:Miracle Town

Cure Alter Ego:Cure Fairy

Fairy Mascot:Dreami(a winged unicorn)

Transformation Item:Mythic Heart Watch

Weapon:Celestial Mythic Rod& Crystallic Love Arrow

Bio:Hanon has always been fascinated with the legends, myths, stories all around Miracle Town and reading books in her spare time. It was her own deceased grandparents who made and inspired the person she is today, telling her every myth, legend or any story they had in store. Even giving her a selfmade children's book at some point at her birthday when she was a toddler, beaming as she sees the main character fairy on the cover represents Hanon herself since she loves fairies and elves, inspiring her to be a author one day.

Midori Morizawa/Cure Nymph

Debut:Chapter 2

Age:19

Looks:Fair skinned girl with green hair and mint green eyes and wear glasses (in her Cure form is her hair light green with light pink streak.)

Birthday:March 21

Hometown:Miracle Town

Cure Alter Ego: Cure Nymph

Fairy Mascot: Lymphea (a nymph sort like creature)

Transformation Item: Mythic Heart Watch

Weapon: Celestial Mythic Rod& Crystallic Love Arrow

Bio:A soft spoken girl with a bit of timidness whose family owns a inn and where she works there everyday along with her little cousins. Loves flowers and plants which sometimes she fantasize herself as flower based nymph after spending time reading of them and gardening during her free time. She's also an encyclopedia and will constantly begin explaining, to some of her teammates confusion or curiosity . Overall, she is a kind girl and always comes to everyone's aid when they want or need the help they really need.

Kokomo Mika/Cure Stella

Debut: Chapter 4

Age: 18

Looks: Fair skinned girl with chocolate brown hair and chestnut colored eyes(in her Cure form is her hair bright yellow with an orange streak)

Birthday:April 26th

Hometown: Miracle Town

Cure Alter Ego: Cure Stella

Fairy Mascot: Astri(a sheep-like fairy)

Transformation Item: Mythic Heart Watch

Weapon: Celestial Mythic Rod & Crystallic Love Arrow

Bio:Mika is a very bright, outgoing and friendly who is extremely interested in astronomy , constellations and space. Studying wasn't her greatest thing during her time at Miracle Star High School but managed to get good grades to graduate.

She tends sometimes to quarrel with her little middle school sister, Chinami but deep inside of her heart, Mika cares a lot for her little sister. She's also very enthusiastic but has moments where she's deeply upset. Having to take care of Chinami, working at the Astronomy Observatory and being a Cure will be a lot burden but with the help of her teammates, Mika can do it all!